Any wealthy people on here?

The question is too vague to answer. What do you consider wealthy? Put a concrete value either in US dollars or euros.
Also...
Are you referring to liquid or non-liquid assets? Or both?
Do you count crypto currency as a legitimate asset?

No offense bur qhat an odd question to ask in this setting. Also with people from all over on here peoples definition of wealth can vary by huge degrees.
Exactly often the questions have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. The range from natural to insane. People who claim to be looking for a sexual hookup . Wealth would have nothing to do with being great at sex unless you get off meeting in a thousand a night suite instead of a motel 6.

No offense bur qhat an odd question to ask in this setting. Also with people from all over on here peoples definition of wealth can vary by huge degrees.
I’m a trophy wife and married a rich white man to finance my lifestyle. I agreed to Marty him on condition we areModern white MarrIiage and I am a totsl
Bitch to him and he gets off on it. Anyway. He is very wealthy snd I get any what I want snd am a birch. Anyway to Answef ur question. Yes rich modern white marriage. And I saoen my days in gym soa salon and shops. So I look Hot as fuckfor the black bulls. Find a rich white man. Who u control.

I’m a trophy wife and married a rich white man to finance my lifestyle. I agreed to Marty him on condition we areModern white MarrIiage and I am a totsl
Bitch to him and he gets off on it. Anyway. He is very wealthy snd I get any what I want snd am a birch. Anyway to Answef ur question. Yes rich modern white marriage. And I saoen my days in gym soa salon and shops. So I look Hot as fuckfor the black bulls. Find a rich white man. Who u control.
Maybe you should spend some of his money on English and grammar lessons...

re: Any wealthy people on here?​

As many wealthy people on here as there are real 11-12 inch cocks & females. This is the website to be whoever you wish to be and EGOS are plentiful.
Go to the political forums, practically ALL the Republican posters claim to be running their own businesses or retired early as millionaires. They like everyone to know they "made it on their own".

Last edited:

re: Any wealthy people on here?​

As many wealthy people on here as there are real 11-12 inch cocks & females. This is the website to be whoever you wish to be and EGOS are plentiful.
Go to the political forums, practically ALL the Republican posters claim to be running their own businesses or retired early as millionaires. They like everyone to know they "made it on their own".
Let me know where one can find said forums

Let me know where one can find said forums
Most of the political forums HERE were closed by Administrators for the arguing & name calling.
There's still one thread open but most of the so-called millionaire right-wing have quit posting since the orange man began to fade away.
You've been here since 2018 ... at the height of the political forums ... where were YOU?

Back