Wealthy cuck looking for a girlfriend

I'm an established, wealthy cuck looking for a girlfriend. Location doesn't matter. A bit about me:

I am 42 years old.
I am educated and very successful in my professional life.
I have resources, and can make this relationship worth it's while (financially) for any interested girlfriends.
I split my time between Toronto, New York and London. Traveling a lot is part of my life and hopefully part of my future girlfriend's.

Serious inquires only. DM me.

I'm an established, wealthy cuck looking for a girlfriend. Location doesn't matter. A bit about me:

I am 42 years old.
I have resources, and can make this relationship worth it's while (financially) for any interested girlfriends.
I split my time between Toronto, New York and London. Traveling a lot is part of my life and hopefully part of my future girlfriend's.

hi

I am 42 years old.

You are not a cuck impossible. A cuck is a married man whose wife fucks other men behind his back. You are a rich man wants to be a sugar daddy or hire a lady for hire to watch her fuck other men. I’m sure there are lots of call girls will help you out.

Back