Any tips for getting wife's bull to not be such a jerk?

You are absolutely right Tessa, I am well aware she does not respect me, why should she ??, She cares more for her lovers.
You posted "My husband put the law down firm when we started down this road he' fucks this pussy and if he ever decides to let me fuck someone else it will be his decision on when and who".
Your husbands attitude is exactly the same control that all of my wife's lovers have had over her, they decide what she does and with who, all husbands who are married to wives like mine fully understand the parameters and accept them.
then why are you here whining about being disrespected you getting exactly what you wanted apparently

It’s always disheartening to see how every other woman thinks they can ”train” a guy they get in a relationship with to be less of a jerk and basically change his personality (which obviously doesn’t ever happen). So a guy expecting to achieve that with a random stranger who is just fucking his wife is kind of the next level :ROFLMAO: The obvious solution is to move on and find a new one..
Insightful and very true

then why are you here whining about being disrespected you getting exactly what you wanted apparently
Tessa, if you read the original re - post by Allindark931, my reply to his posts closely mirror your post, if you notice I used quotes from his posts and answered them.
" then why are you here whining about being disrespected you getting exactly what you wanted apparently" basically the same comment I made in response to Allindark93 original post where he was whining!!.

Any tips for getting wife's bull to not be such a jerk?.​

Do not think there are any, If the guy feels like being a bad boy and ignoring you of treating you with distain he will, because that's in his nature.

My now wife has been getting picked up by black guys and fucked since before she was 15 years of age and was having long term relationships with them even before whilst we were dating.

You were saying" Her new boyfriend J absolutely REFUSES to wear condoms and has pretty much completely revoked my 'watching privileges'. Rachel is completely into this man so I didn't want to say anything to her."

All the time I have known my wife, her lovers have never used condoms, ( or I would be surprised if they even owned any, Europeans seem to have a different attitude to Americans over this, it has always been her responsibility for birth control, whether that was doing Anal during her fertile periods, BC Pills or a coil)

You also posted "The first bull (I'll call him 'D') started out great as he was our first (not her first black man, but the first since we started dating). He let me watch them have sex, was usually pretty courteous about asking for permission to take her on dates etc. for probably 3 months and then it suddenly went south. Apparently he just started to cum inside of her whenever he wanted. wouldn't even acknowledge me when he came into my house, and was just generally rude. What's worse is that Rachel never seemed to mind and always just tried to play it off saying he was just joking around."

He is going with your wife to fuck her, so that means cumming in her when ever he wants to he wants to, that is his prerogative, he is dating her not you!

If I had a dollar for everytime my wife's black boyfriends were openly rude and aggressive to me I would be a Millionaire and I certainly have never had my wife stand up to her lovers for them being rude or aggressive to me, in most situations when they are rude or aggressive to me in front of her, she will think it funny and laugh at his aggression towards me.

Her part of the sexual arrangement with them is to be available for them when they want her, if they passes her onto his friends to use, she knows that is part of the deal, as is pimping her out.

She has quite often over the years, come home from one of her lovers with a cut lip, black eye or some other bruise, (If I even thought of laying a finger on her she would have divorced me instantly), but the occasional slap from her black lovers is perfectly acceptable to her.

Yet she was happy to continue dating that particular guy or guys for many months after the incident.

The relationship in Europe between a White women and her black boyfriends is completely different to husband and wife and there are no common parallels.

We live in a city of 768,868 people and within a short distance we have clubs that catering for Nationals of Ethiopia, Chad, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Réunion, Moroccan, Congo, Cameroon, Algeria, Senegal etc admittedly most are only open one night a week but it's the places where white women like my wife go to party and dance, it is very rare to see a black female there.
1 problem, the fact you allow her to be continuously hit by that dude really makes you look like a pathetic pussy and not the kinky kind. I would never allow my girl to be hit by someone, if that happened then the dude is gonna get a baseball bat to his knees and then the hand that hit her.

If a guy hits a woman then he's nothing but a pussy ass bitch, ******* like that will get you fucked up where I'm from.

1 problem, the fact you allow her to be continuously hit by that dude really makes you look like a pathetic pussy and not the kinky kind. I would never allow my girl to be hit by someone, if that happened then the dude is gonna get a baseball bat to his knees and then the hand that hit her.

If a guy hits a woman then he's nothing but a pussy ass bitch, ******* like that will get you fucked up where I'm from.
I disagree, certain white women do not object to the occasional slap from their bull, but would never allow from hubby.

Last edited:

Do not think there are any, If the guy feels like being a bad boy and ignoring you of treating you with distain he will, because that's in his nature.

My now wife has been getting picked up by black guys and fucked since before she was 15 years of age and was having long term relationships with them even before whilst we were dating.

You were saying" Her new boyfriend J absolutely REFUSES to wear condoms and has pretty much completely revoked my 'watching privileges'. Rachel is completely into this man so I didn't want to say anything to her."

All the time I have known my wife, her lovers have never used condoms, ( or I would be surprised if they even owned any, Europeans seem to have a different attitude to Americans over this, it has always been her responsibility for birth control, whether that was doing Anal during her fertile periods, BC Pills or a coil)

You also posted "The first bull (I'll call him 'D') started out great as he was our first (not her first black man, but the first since we started dating). He let me watch them have sex, was usually pretty courteous about asking for permission to take her on dates etc. for probably 3 months and then it suddenly went south. Apparently he just started to cum inside of her whenever he wanted. wouldn't even acknowledge me when he came into my house, and was just generally rude. What's worse is that Rachel never seemed to mind and always just tried to play it off saying he was just joking around."

He is going with your wife to fuck her, so that means cumming in her when ever he wants to he wants to, that is his prerogative, he is dating her not you!

If I had a dollar for everytime my wife's black boyfriends were openly rude and aggressive to me I would be a Millionaire and I certainly have never had my wife stand up to her lovers for them being rude or aggressive to me, in most situations when they are rude or aggressive to me in front of her, she will think it funny and laugh at his aggression towards me.

Her part of the sexual arrangement with them is to be available for them when they want her, if they passes her onto his friends to use, she knows that is part of the deal, as is pimping her out.

She has quite often over the years, come home from one of her lovers with a cut lip, black eye or some other bruise, (If I even thought of laying a finger on her she would have divorced me instantly), but the occasional slap from her black lovers is perfectly acceptable to her.

Yet she was happy to continue dating that particular guy or guys for many months after the incident.

The relationship in Europe between a White women and her black boyfriends is completely different to husband and wife and there are no common parallels.

We live in a city of 768,868 people and within a short distance we have clubs that catering for Nationals of Ethiopia, Chad, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Réunion, Moroccan, Congo, Cameroon, Algeria, Senegal etc admittedly most are only open one night a week but it's the places where white women like my wife go to party and dance, it is very rare to see a black female there.
I agree with most of your insights and findings. No matter how much you agree with the bull beforehand, it's the wife who will end up making boundaries less tight. No black guy has used a condom for more than 2 meets tops. And my wife soon was telling me often not to enter the room because I make him nervous. There was that guy they were fucking like wild animals and she's a bit of a different person when she's in that mood. But still, I was able to discuss it and we cut loose a couple of bulls. She agreed presumably because she's also a sweet wife to me. There is a difficult case with one black guy who - we still don't know, but - might be the ******* of her baby. She says she wants him in her /our kid's life, but I know it's because he banged her the best. And he's been quite cheeky to me. Maybe he changes his ways, maybe not. But we reserve ourselves the last word.

I agree with most of your insights and findings. No matter how much you agree with the bull beforehand, it's the wife who will end up making boundaries less tight. No black guy has used a condom for more than 2 meets tops. And my wife soon was telling me often not to enter the room because I make him nervous. There was that guy they were fucking like wild animals and she's a bit of a different person when she's in that mood. But still, I was able to discuss it and we cut loose a couple of bulls. She agreed presumably because she's also a sweet wife to me. There is a difficult case with one black guy who - we still don't know, but - might be the ******* of her baby. She says she wants him in her /our kid's life, but I know it's because he banged her the best. And he's been quite cheeky to me. Maybe he changes his ways, maybe not. But we reserve ourselves the last word.
What do you mean by cheeky?

So you'll allow him to be in the ******* life knowing he's only there because she wants him to fuck her again and not actually be there for the kid? I'd just keep it a secret and invite him to be her regular bull then if that's the case.

I posted this in another thread a few months ago, but I think it is appropriate here:

Everyone has different rules. Sometimes my wife tells me what she has done, sometimes she doesn't. Sometimes she tells me months later. After a few years of doing this, I realized what my wife wanted out of this was different than I expected, and I went along with it. Women are not sex puppets to perform for their cucks' sexual fantasies. They have their own needs and wants. Once the cuckolding ball starts rolling, it can go in a lot of different directions and the most important thing as a cuck husband is to not judge but be supportive.

Since this only started a year ago, it sounds like you either wanted her to do it or were supportive when she proposed the idea. Now it is going in a direction that you had to recognize was a possibility when you started this, and you are getting upset about it? Really?

I have two additional thoughts:

1) Your wife really likes an alpha asshole bull. That is not unusual in this lifestyle. I know my wife did the first time she had a bull like this. Most women want a different experience from cuckolding than they are getting from their husband, otherwise they wouldn't be cuckolding their husband. Part of that different experience may be submission and humiliation.

2) Given that this is the second time this has happened to you in a year, I am wondering if on some level you really like to be treated like this and get off on your wife being treated like a slut, and she knows it and encourages this kind of behavior in her bulls.

So you'll allow him to be in the ******* life knowing he's only there because she wants him to fuck her again and not actually be there for the kid? I'd just keep it a secret and invite him to be her regular bull then if that's the case.
But he may also be bringing some of his cultural history into you wife's baby life, Culture and history is so important for *******.

I posted this in another thread a few months ago, but I think it is appropriate here:

Since this only started a year ago, it sounds like you either wanted her to do it or were supportive when she proposed the idea. Now it is going in a direction that you had to recognize was a possibility when you started this, and you are getting upset about it? Really?

I have two additional thoughts:

1) Your wife really likes an alpha asshole bull. That is not unusual in this lifestyle. I know my wife did the first time she had a bull like this. Most women want a different experience from cuckolding than they are getting from their husband, otherwise they wouldn't be cuckolding their husband. Part of that different experience may be submission and humiliation.

2) Given that this is the second time this has happened to you in a year, I am wondering if on some level you really like to be treated like this and get off on your wife being treated like a slut, and she knows it and encourages this kind of behaviour in her bulls.

Ben45msm,
I think your post is an excellent way for numerous of us to reflect on your points.

My now wife had just turned 14, and was a typical blonde when she started dating Dominante Alpha Asshole black guys, who treated her like the slut, she turned out to be and used her for their own pleasure, moulding her into their aspirations of what a submissive white slut should be.

She is now approaching 50 years of age, and apart from me, who has been married to her her for virtually 30 years and the occasional white guy who her black boyfriends gave her to for the evening at a party, she has for over 35 years only ever been with non white guys ( African, Afro Caribbean, Arab etc).

She has only ever been treated as a submissive white slut by the black guys who use her, she knows how to deal with that mindset and has always encouraged them to treat her that way, I do not think she would be able to adjust to being treated any other way.

During the time we have been together, she has always only been known by her maiden name.
And over the years I have introduced her to maybe 10 or 15 sports personalities( who did not know then or now that we were married and 10 of them still see her when they are in the country), quite a few African NGO's , who always want some White arm candy for their week long conferences.

But the rest of the time she gets picked up by the guys themselves, whether it be a Vernissage, Museum, Sports or Charity Function our local Supermarket, the Large Shopping Malls or surprisingly Airport Hubs.

But he may also be bringing some of his cultural history into you wife's baby life, Culture and history is so important for *******.
I'm making some research on the guy, i.e. he said he had a "stable" rel with "his lady" and this is now more important than ever. My wife said he could play a black male role model for the kid and teach him things I could not because of our different backgrounds. If he proves to be that kind of person... Her argument is solid and she doesn't hide the fact she would enjoy the sex with him again.

Hi. Long-time lurker here looking for some possible answers or solutions to my problem. Been in the lifestyle with my wife for about a year now (but we're not 'out' as a cuckold couple so I'll be changing names). Anyways, my wife, Rachel, has only had a couple boyfriends but I'm a little worried about how the relationships have progressed, specifically between the bull and myself.

The first bull (I'll call him 'D') started out great as he was our first (not her first black man, but the first since we started dating). He let me watch them have sex, was usually pretty courteous about asking for permission to take her on dates etc. for probably 3 months and then it suddenly went south. Apparently he just started to cum inside of her whenever he wanted. wouldn't even acknowledge me when he came into my house, and was just generally rude. What's worse is that Rachel never seemed to mind and always just tried to play it off saying he was just joking around. We talked about it alot and she had told him to knock it off but there really wasn't a whole lot of change. Eventually they stopped seeing each other after D moved back home (he was only in the area temporarily for contract work). Honestly I was a little relieved because she had been flirting with J (her 2nd bull) for a while and I knew he'd be a better match.

And he was. At first!! It was a very similar pattern but even quicker. Her new boyfriend J absolutely REFUSES to wear condoms and has pretty much completely revoked my 'watching privileges'. Rachel is completely into this man so I didn't want to say anything to her. She says that the sex is incredible and I believe her because I don't think we've ever been closer. We cuddle every night and I love it! If it was just him cumming inside of her and not letting me watch I'd honestly be OK with it but this last weekend I think things got out of control. Basically, Rachel tells me last Saturday at like 4:30 that J is coming over and picking her up for a date. Instead what ended up happening was I took the kiddo to the in-laws to stay the night and drove home to hang out in y car in the driveway while they fucked like rabbits. I'm not trying to get beat up by this guy (he's super strong and very tall) so I just stayed in my car until Rachel texted me to come in. On the way into my own house he literally shouldered me as I walked by and said 'all yours, white boy'. Didn't even get sloppy seconds that night because apparently this jerk is like super hung as well.

Anyways, sorry for the rant its just frustrating. I want Rachel to have great sex and I know men like J can give it to her, but some of the rudeness I'd like to see under control. Has anyone else dealt with a similar situation and what can I do to stop it (without getting beat up or harming my wife's relationship with him)?
be a fucking man and put a stop to it one way or another or continue being a bitch whining about it. I'm sorry to tell you but your wife does not respect you at all. She see's you has a little bitch good for nothing but to laugh at and pay the bills. Any woman that allows another man to disrespect her husband doesn't give ******* or love her husband she's just using him and any man who allows it is just a little bitch plain and simple. Grow a set and stand up for yourself and tell her this ain't going to happen anymore and if she allows it kick her sorry ass to the curb and find a better woman.

Let's be honest for a sec what did you think was going to happen, most of the Bulls in this scene don't give a ******* about you or your marriage. All they give a damn about his fucking your wife and don't respect you and don't care what feelings you have. From what I have seen from majoriuty of the post just on this page they literally think they have every right to fuck your wife and treat husbands like ******* and have no respect for them what so ever. The husband's are bitches and not men and enjoy being treated like shi for some strange reason and deep down I feel the wifes keep them around to laugh at not because they love them. My husband put the law down firm when we started down this road he' fucks this pussy and if he ever decides to let me fuck someone else it will be his decision on when and who. As well as there has to be something in it for him like another woman not just him sitting on the side lines with his pecker in his hand. That's a man!!!!!
@TessaWicked
The OP didn't give any background on how he and his wife came to choose this lifestyle, and I suspect there's significant insight there on how they got to be where they are...

That said, some repliers are so into labels they've lost sight of reality. We're only talking about non traditional sex practices, not cucks or bulls or any other bullshit. If a couple chooses to have sex with a couple, at some point they might be swingers. If a couple chooses to have sex with an additional woman, there's no significant term for it. BUT if a couple chooses to have sex with an additional man, we come up with cucks, bulls, stags, vixens, etc. Nonsense!

Tessa, I believe EVERY man who has sex with someone's wife pays very close attention to the husband and the marriage, at least going into it, if only to ensure he's not going to be shot with his clothes off and defenseless. From there, it's overwhelmingly about "easy pussy", no wining and dining (or less), no attachment. If it's positive/enjoyable for the guy, what does it take to be ongoing? I don't think either of the guys the OP mentioned went where they did without some degree of okay from his wife.

As far as the ones who behave like assholes, someone mentioned one guy speaking of his conquests...I have never, ever heard of anyone inquiring about a potential candidate's previous primary relationships.

It's a much better indicator of how he would treat someone he possibly could be ongoing with.

My now wife has been getting picked up by black guys and fucked since before she was 14 years of age and was having long term relationships with them even before whilst we were dating.

How can you let her get hurt ?!?! You need to step up or walk away . By what you are saying i can only think there is nothing for you from her side . At the same time why are you not standing up for the woman that you love ?

Back