Any tips for getting wife's bull to not be such a jerk?

Hi. Long-time lurker here looking for some possible answers or solutions to my problem. Been in the lifestyle with my wife for about a year now (but we're not 'out' as a cuckold couple so I'll be changing names). Anyways, my wife, Rachel, has only had a couple boyfriends but I'm a little worried about how the relationships have progressed, specifically between the bull and myself.

The first bull (I'll call him 'D') started out great as he was our first (not her first black man, but the first since we started dating). He let me watch them have sex, was usually pretty courteous about asking for permission to take her on dates etc. for probably 3 months and then it suddenly went south. Apparently he just started to cum inside of her whenever he wanted. wouldn't even acknowledge me when he came into my house, and was just generally rude. What's worse is that Rachel never seemed to mind and always just tried to play it off saying he was just joking around. We talked about it alot and she had told him to knock it off but there really wasn't a whole lot of change. Eventually they stopped seeing each other after D moved back home (he was only in the area temporarily for contract work). Honestly I was a little relieved because she had been flirting with J (her 2nd bull) for a while and I knew he'd be a better match.

And he was. At first!! It was a very similar pattern but even quicker. Her new boyfriend J absolutely REFUSES to wear condoms and has pretty much completely revoked my 'watching privileges'. Rachel is completely into this man so I didn't want to say anything to her. She says that the sex is incredible and I believe her because I don't think we've ever been closer. We cuddle every night and I love it! If it was just him cumming inside of her and not letting me watch I'd honestly be OK with it but this last weekend I think things got out of control. Basically, Rachel tells me last Saturday at like 4:30 that J is coming over and picking her up for a date. Instead what ended up happening was I took the kiddo to the in-laws to stay the night and drove home to hang out in y car in the driveway while they fucked like rabbits. I'm not trying to get beat up by this guy (he's super strong and very tall) so I just stayed in my car until Rachel texted me to come in. On the way into my own house he literally shouldered me as I walked by and said 'all yours, white boy'. Didn't even get sloppy seconds that night because apparently this jerk is like super hung as well.

Anyways, sorry for the rant its just frustrating. I want Rachel to have great sex and I know men like J can give it to her, but some of the rudeness I'd like to see under control. Has anyone else dealt with a similar situation and what can I do to stop it (without getting beat up or harming my wife's relationship with him)?

Hi. Long-time lurker here looking for some possible answers or solutions to my problem. Been in the lifestyle with my wife for about a year now (but we're not 'out' as a cuckold couple so I'll be changing names). Anyways, my wife, Rachel, has only had a couple boyfriends but I'm a little worried about how the relationships have progressed, specifically between the bull and myself.

The first bull (I'll call him 'D') started out great as he was our first (not her first black man, but the first since we started dating). He let me watch them have sex, was usually pretty courteous about asking for permission to take her on dates etc. for probably 3 months and then it suddenly went south. Apparently he just started to cum inside of her whenever he wanted. wouldn't even acknowledge me when he came into my house, and was just generally rude. What's worse is that Rachel never seemed to mind and always just tried to play it off saying he was just joking around. We talked about it alot and she had told him to knock it off but there really wasn't a whole lot of change. Eventually they stopped seeing each other after D moved back home (he was only in the area temporarily for contract work). Honestly I was a little relieved because she had been flirting with J (her 2nd bull) for a while and I knew he'd be a better match.

And he was. At first!! It was a very similar pattern but even quicker. Her new boyfriend J absolutely REFUSES to wear condoms and has pretty much completely revoked my 'watching privileges'. Rachel is completely into this man so I didn't want to say anything to her. She says that the sex is incredible and I believe her because I don't think we've ever been closer. We cuddle every night and I love it! If it was just him cumming inside of her and not letting me watch I'd honestly be OK with it but this last weekend I think things got out of control. Basically, Rachel tells me last Saturday at like 4:30 that J is coming over and picking her up for a date. Instead what ended up happening was I took the kiddo to the in-laws to stay the night and drove home to hang out in y car in the driveway while they fucked like rabbits. I'm not trying to get beat up by this guy (he's super strong and very tall) so I just stayed in my car until Rachel texted me to come in. On the way into my own house he literally shouldered me as I walked by and said 'all yours, white boy'. Didn't even get sloppy seconds that night because apparently this jerk is like super hung as well.

Anyways, sorry for the rant its just frustrating. I want Rachel to have great sex and I know men like J can give it to her, but some of the rudeness I'd like to see under control. Has anyone else dealt with a similar situation and what can I do to stop it (without getting beat up or harming my wife's relationship with him)?
There are plenty of Black Bulls out there so your wife has to get with it and find another.
a guys not going to change his personality so it is what it is.

Your wife needs to be more serious about your feelings. I hope she is still in love with you, but it seems like she is taking chances with the possibility that you might have enough of playing "second fiddle" and split up.

In one of my posts I mentioned that on the way to our room with a guy she picked out to have sex with, my wife told the jerk to fuck off and go home because he suddenly became foul mouthed and bragged about his conquests.

In your case, unfortunately, the rudeness came later, after your wife was 'into' him. I believe you may be headed down an uncomfortable road in your relationship with your wife if she chooses her pleasure over your feelings.

Have a good heart to heart talk with her and unload all of your doubts and feelings. You have nothing to lose by that, and perhaps a lot to gain.

Good luck.

It looks like your wife enjoys humiliating you when it comes to her black lovers. You can either put up with it or put your foot down and stop it...unless you are enjoying the humiliation! ;)

I think you and your wife should explore other bulls with the hope of discovering the right fit. An unplanned evening is all gud here and there. However, if it involves efforts of childcare, then best it's always planned in advance.
All should Enjoy the "lifestyle" and not get caught up in specific individuals. It will just spoil it.

It’s 100% about communication between you and Rachael. It is you and her and the bulls are only there to augment your relationship. Both of you are in charge of your bull. Even in a cuckold relationship, you both have a say on how dates progress. Any bull that isn’t abiding by rules set by you two (condom use, solo dates…) should be spoken w immediately and potentially be sent away for good.
If Racheal isn’t ok respecting the rules you two set, then your relationship needs to be worked on before you bring in others. Outside play only works when you both are a team.
As you can see from our profile (if you choose to look, we make it very clear to our bulls what our rules out from the very beginning, at our first (no play) date, and then we stay on them as the relationship progresses.
Good luck.

you gotta get on the same page with you wife and find a black gentleman that abides by what you both want. This is your world too. If you aren't a submissive cuck then don't settle for being one. I don't do the humiliation ******* with the husbands, it's not my thing. I help to add to the relationship, not take it over. It's a different type of thing.

Hi. Long-time lurker here looking for some possible answers or solutions to my problem. Been in the lifestyle with my wife for about a year now (but we're not 'out' as a cuckold couple so I'll be changing names). Anyways, my wife, Rachel, has only had a couple boyfriends but I'm a little worried about how the relationships have progressed, specifically between the bull and

My question is why are you allowing it throw him out on his ass and if your wife objects, tell her she needs to make a choice, if she loves you the choice will be easy.

When a bull is an inconsiderate, rude, disrespectful prick he's yours and your wifes inconsiderate, rude, disrespectful prick!

What you are going to learn is that not every guy who is in the position of a bull is actually in the lifestyle. See guys who are in the lifestyle are lifestyle minded and knows that the couple comes first. A lifestyle bull knows to treat the hotwife like a lady but fuck her like a slut and respect hubby at all times because he is the generous host of this whole thing. He is the one allowing you access to his most precious and prized possession and so respecting him at all times is not an option no matter how much of a cuck that he is.

A bull shows his appreciation for being able to enjoy the pleasurable company of another man's hotwife by showing him respect at all times and by pleasing his woman above and beyond expectations. In fact I try to do it so good so that wifey feels like she owes hubby for allowing her to receive such good cock!😂🤣

The behavior of the bull, the mindset of the bull, the performance of the bull are all things that you must ask for and screen for. I I tell people all the time "if you do not properly screen then you get what you get"! Alot of people end up with single guys who are really nothing more than opportunists from the outside dating world just getting laid by lifestyle women. These men only care about themselves and are not mindful of how to conduct themselves in the lifestyle.

They are not that hard to spot. If as a couple you tell the guy "I like watching my wife get fucked" yet he's always asking the wife for time alone with her, then he is not a fucking bull!!! He is an imposter, and opportunist just getting lucky fucking lifestyle women without the accountability of having a lifestyle mindset and that's your fault for not screening and seeing it from the beginning.

Now here's the thing if you're not being respected then as far as I'm concerned your purpose for participating in the lifestyle has been defeated. If your wife sees the bull being inconsiderate and doesn't correct him or steer him back to the place of respect then she either knowingly or unknowingly is facilitating the bad behavior of the bull.

Now the only choices that you have is to either have your wife check the guy about not doing anything inconsiderate or you guys cut him off!🤷‍♂️

If its your first I recommend a ******* or stripper they will just fuck her for money all they will do is try to make her cum and leave

It’s always disheartening to see how every other woman thinks they can ”train” a guy they get in a relationship with to be less of a jerk and basically change his personality (which obviously doesn’t ever happen). So a guy expecting to achieve that with a random stranger who is just fucking his wife is kind of the next level :ROFLMAO: The obvious solution is to move on and find a new one..

Cuckolding is about more than just the sex. A lot of the allure comes from the primal ordering of men. Honestly, it just sounds like you have not accepted that things change when an alpha takes your place in the bedroom. I am thankful that I was trained by bulls who considered “putting the cuck in his place” (often with a paddle or belt) to be equally pleasurable to fucking my wife.

Any tips for getting wife's bull to not be such a jerk?.​

Do not think there are any, If the guy feels like being a bad boy and ignoring you of treating you with distain he will, because that's in his nature.

My now wife has been getting picked up by black guys and fucked since before she was 14 years of age and was having long term relationships with them even before whilst we were dating.

You were saying" Her new boyfriend J absolutely REFUSES to wear condoms and has pretty much completely revoked my 'watching privileges'. Rachel is completely into this man so I didn't want to say anything to her."

All the time I have known my wife, her lovers have never used condoms, ( or I would be surprised if they even owned any, Europeans seem to have a different attitude to Americans over this, it has always been her responsibility for birth control, whether that was doing Anal during her fertile periods, BC Pills or a coil)

You also posted "The first bull (I'll call him 'D') started out great as he was our first (not her first black man, but the first since we started dating). He let me watch them have sex, was usually pretty courteous about asking for permission to take her on dates etc. for probably 3 months and then it suddenly went south. Apparently he just started to cum inside of her whenever he wanted. wouldn't even acknowledge me when he came into my house, and was just generally rude. What's worse is that Rachel never seemed to mind and always just tried to play it off saying he was just joking around."

He is going with your wife to fuck her, so that means cumming in her when ever he wants to he wants to, that is his prerogative, he is dating her not you!

If I had a dollar for everytime my wife's black boyfriends were openly rude and aggressive to me I would be a Millionaire and I certainly have never had my wife stand up to her lovers for them being rude or aggressive to me, in most situations when they are rude or aggressive to me in front of her, she will think it funny and laugh at his aggression towards me.

Her part of the sexual arrangement with them is to be available for them when they want her, if they passes her onto his friends to use, she knows that is part of the deal, as is pimping her out.

She has quite often over the years, come home from one of her lovers with a cut lip, black eye or some other bruise, (If I even thought of laying a finger on her she would have divorced me instantly), but the occasional slap from her black lovers is perfectly acceptable to her.

Yet she was happy to continue dating that particular guy or guys for many months after the incident.

The relationship in Europe between a White women and her black boyfriends is completely different to husband and wife and there are no common parallels.

We live in a city of 768,868 people and within a short distance we have clubs that catering for Nationals of Ethiopia, Chad, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Réunion, Moroccan, Congo, Cameroon, Algeria, Senegal etc admittedly most are only open one night a week but it's the places where white women like my wife go to party and dance, it is very rare to see a black female there.

Last edited:
be a fucking man and put a stop to it one way or another or continue being a bitch whining about it. I'm sorry to tell you but your wife does not respect you at all. She see's you has a little bitch good for nothing but to laugh at and pay the bills. Any woman that allows another man to disrespect her husband doesn't give ******* or love her husband she's just using him and any man who allows it is just a little bitch plain and simple. Grow a set and stand up for yourself and tell her this ain't going to happen anymore and if she allows it kick her sorry ass to the curb and find a better woman.

Let's be honest for a sec what did you think was going to happen, most of the Bulls in this scene don't give a ******* about you or your marriage. All they give a damn about his fucking your wife and don't respect you and don't care what feelings you have. From what I have seen from majoriuty of the post just on this page they literally think they have every right to fuck your wife and treat husbands like ******* and have no respect for them what so ever. The husband's are bitches and not men and enjoy being treated like shi for some strange reason and deep down I feel the wifes keep them around to laugh at not because they love them. My husband put the law down firm when we started down this road he' fucks this pussy and if he ever decides to let me fuck someone else it will be his decision on when and who. As well as there has to be something in it for him like another woman not just him sitting on the side lines with his pecker in his hand. That's a man!!!!!

Last edited:
You are absolutely right Tessa, I am well aware she does not respect me, why should she ??, She cares more for her lovers.
You posted "My husband put the law down firm when we started down this road he' fucks this pussy and if he ever decides to let me fuck someone else it will be his decision on when and who".
Your husbands attitude is exactly the same control that all of my wife's lovers have had over her, they decide what she does and with who, all husbands who are married to wives like mine fully understand the parameters and accept them.

Your a pussy you deserve to be a sissy! He owns u both . I'd never let that happen 😂😂 he can fuck my wife yeah by only my permission and obey my rules or get the fuck out of my house

be a fucking man and put a stop to it one way or another or continue being a bitch whining about it. I'm sorry to tell you but your wife does not respect you at all. She see's you has a little bitch good for nothing but to laugh at and pay the bills. Any woman that allows another man to disrespect her husband doesn't give ******* or love her husband she's just using him and any man who allows it is just a little bitch plain and simple. Grow a set and stand up for yourself and tell her this ain't going to happen anymore and if she allows it kick her sorry ass to the curb and find a better woman.

Let's be honest for a sec what did you think was going to happen, most of the Bulls in this scene don't give a ******* about you or your marriage. All they give a damn about his fucking your wife and don't respect you and don't care what feelings you have. From what I have seen from majoriuty of the post just on this page they literally think they have every right to fuck your wife and treat husbands like ******* and have no respect for them what so ever. The husband's are bitches and not men and enjoy being treated like shi for some strange reason and deep down I feel the wifes keep them around to laugh at not because they love them. My husband put the law down firm when we started down this road he' fucks this pussy and if he ever decides to let me fuck someone else it will be his decision on when and who. As well as there has to be something in it for him like another woman not just him sitting on the side lines with his pecker in his hand. That's a man!!!!!
Great comment 👏

Back