Any other Queens peg their hubby??😈

My GF pegs me 3-4 times a week, sometimes less, occasionally more, depending on her mood. She gets off on the domination aspect of it more than actually me getting anything out of it (though she's been on a tear for the past 8 months to have me orgasm only from pegging).

I've been glad to see all of the women getting used to having their own cocks and learning how to use them. Every woman should peg her man, IMO.

My GF pegs me 3-4 times a week, sometimes less, occasionally more, depending on her mood. She gets off on the domination aspect of it more than actually me getting anything out of it (though she's been on a tear for the past 8 months to have me orgasm only from pegging).

I've been glad to see all of the women getting used to having their own cocks and learning how to use them. Every woman should peg her man, IMO.
"GF pegs me 3-4 times weekly" ....LAWD if, you tie the noose, I mean knot...will you be able to walk erect?

We love pegging! The Mrs figured out how to cum rubbing her clit on the base of the dildo so she gets off on fucking me! She likes to peg me while she gets fucked too if the bull is comfortable with that level of kink!

Attachments

• photo sep 07, 11 54 23 am.jpeg
    photo sep 07, 11 54 23 am.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_1742.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 497
From Christine -
I don't see it as kink. I see it more as my wifely duty.
Since weening Ray from my pussy, I obviously know he needs another
way of release.

Really from the beginning, I could tell from his response that he was
probably going to get hooked and become a bottom.

I've used a strap-on and/or dildo on one of my girlfriends. So I kind
of view it as the same thing. My relationship with Ray now is very
similar of that like me and my girlfriend.

Back