Any other HotBoi's?

I don't know if it's the correct term, but i seem to like it.

My ex really enjoyed seeing me with a black man, and so did i. we were NEVER into any sort of ****** bi or humiliation type stuff, because i so legitimately enjoyed my role as bottom, no need to be ******. In fact, the best way i can describe this aspect of our relationship was that she was very much the stag and i was the hotwife. She would look for men on grindr for me, select the bulls, and arrange the dates. She picked out my lingerie (sometimes crossdress, other times more like a jockstrap or a guys thong), and then just sat and watched while she played with herself. Very much a HotBoi/Hotwife. She knew what type of bulls i liked, and was great at finding them. after he fished with me, we might follow that up with sex, we might call over one of her bulls, but many times, she took the opportunity to peg my freshly fucked ass.

I know i see a lot of ****** bi discussions here, but that couldn't be further from what happened with us.

Is there anyone else that has a similar dynamic?

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.44.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-23 at 8.26.28 PM.jpegIMG_4418.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

Wow, that is the dream scenario right there. I appreciate illustrations with a great story as well.
We’ve never done the things you describe about her finding me a bull but she has asked me to describe in great specificity my experiences. I used to dream of watching her with a bull but now I dream of sharing one or her watching me as well.

My ex really enjoyed seeing me with a black man, and so did i. we were NEVER into any sort of ****** bi or humiliation type stuff, because i so legitimately enjoyed my role as bottom, no need to be ******. In fact, the best way i can describe this aspect of our relationship was that she was very much the stag and i was the hotwife. She would look for men on grindr for me, select the bulls, and arrange the dates. She picked out my lingerie (sometimes crossdress, other times more like a jockstrap or a guys thong), and then just sat and watched while she played with herself. Very much a HotBoi/Hotwife. She knew what type of bulls i liked, and was great at finding them. after he fished with me, we might follow that up with sex, we might call over one of her bulls, but many times, she took the opportunity to peg my freshly fucked ass.

I know i see a lot of ****** bi discussions here, but that couldn't be further from what happened with us.

View attachment 4423368View attachment 4423369View attachment 4423374

View attachment 4423366
No you lucky fucker. That's a one in a million situation there. I hope you appreciate your S.O. 😍

View attachment 4423366
Yes many times

View attachment 4423366
That sounds so hot for sure. I am a bottom my self and would love for my wife to embrace my bi side. You are a very lucky man for sure.

View attachment 4423366
I have been a sissy bitch all my life and, like you, I was never ****** to accept black cock in my beta-pussy. It was always just natural and pleasurable for me. My wife (50th anniversary next year) dominates me in our marriage dynamic. She prefers to have black cock and black cum in her pussy rather than mine. However, like your ex, she has enjoyed pegging me with her strap-on dildo.

View attachment 4423366
How about this? IMG_20210201_151609.jpg

View attachment 4423366
The idea of ****** bi turns me on, as I was 37 before I ever touched another man's cock so still think that sucking cock is something that I should be ashamed of, but in truth I love it. Hot pics!!

Back