Any other guys setting up dates for their wives this weekend?

I'm getting ready to head out of town for the weekend, but I've made sure not to neglect my wife.
I've set up "dates" for her tonight and tomorrow. If the guys don't flake, she's going to get what she wants...hard fucking from dom guys with thick cocks, who finish strong.

I love the thrill of being out of town and knowing she is being a hot slutty wife while i'm gone. Knowing she's on her way to meet her date gets me rock hard, and I stay hard for hours as I wonder what they're doing. Sometimes I'll get a call, or a text, or a few pics to give me an idea of what's happening. Sometimes I don't find out until the next day. Either way I'm aroused for hours. I'm already turned on knowing she has a date planned. I'll be more turned on when she goes out to meet him..more turned on when I can't get in touch with her while she is "busy", more turned on at 3:00 in the morning when I'm imagining how hard she got fucked...

Hit me up if you want to talk about it. I'd love to chat with you while she's on her date, and I'm wondering what's happening.
Wives: What do you think she's doing?
Bulls: What would you be doing?
Husbands: Are you sharing your wife this weekend?

I'll be ready to engage and share with anyone, all weekend...
View media item 21751
View media item 849

Back