Any other California husbands wanting to see wife with BBC????

Wife and I are here in Placerville California. If I could get my wife just to even consider it, I would be all over that. There's nothing I want more, or I wouldn't do. To have my wife stretched around a nice BBC that's fucking her, till she's overflowing with his thick seed.
Sacramento here

Wife and I are here in Placerville California. If I could get my wife just to even consider it, I would be all over that. There's nothing I want more, or I wouldn't do. To have my wife stretched around a nice BBC that's fucking her, till she's overflowing with his thick seed.
I'm on the other side of the foothils. Pen Valley, Grass Valley area. Let me know if she changes her mind? I would love to discuss the possibilities....

If y’all are in SoCal I throw BBC gangbangs that y’all can attend. I’m actually throwing one tonight down in San Diego with a partner of mine. Now we’re in the works of expanding our group. As of now we have a total of five bulls, two couples, and some singles ladies.
How can i join your group?

If y’all are in SoCal I throw BBC gangbangs that y’all can attend. I’m actually throwing one tonight down in San Diego with a partner of mine. Now we’re in the works of expanding our group. As of now we have a total of five bulls, two couples, and some singles ladies.
My wife was GB’f by a blk GB group in San Diego years ago headed by a blk dom who went by the name bronzdom.

Back