Any other California husbands wanting to see wife with BBC????

Be Careful What You Wish For!

My husband suggested, repeatedly, i should explore and meet other people, lovers, for about two years.
He has some medical issues after surgery from two years ago, and it is hindering his "performance"!
So things started to get strained in the bedroom, and I told him i did not want to have sex with anyone else, but it continued until it wore me down.
So the Friday before Easter, we met another man, who was a friend of my girlfriends boyfriend, who is black, and so is the man we were meeting.
We did not know he was black, not that it mattered, but after we talked and had dinner, it was time to go. I thought my husband was going to be with me, and instead he said he was not, and would pick me up in two hours, and left. I was stunned, mad as hell, and nervous.
My "Date" was younger, but well dressed, polite, a gentleman with an air of confidence and incredible body. After a few moments of pissed off, i finally cooled down and we went to a very nice hotel.
I did not leave after two hours, in fact I stayed until Sunday, and he was not happy at all. I guess it's obvious I had a great time.
So the following week, it was quiet, not much was spoken, we ate separately, I was feeling guilty, and by Thursday had enough of the cold shoulder.
My date asked me out again for that Friday night, and I didn't tell my husband, as he wasn't speaking with me, I just left saying I was going out.
I wanted him to come after me and fight for our marriage, he didn't.
Somehow I managed to return home again on that Sunday, and he had left to stay at a friends house.
That was a week ago, and we are apart, maybe forever.

Maybe I should have thought this through a little better...
Still seeing the b/f?

Back