Any other black guys here that like to share their partner? (UK)

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Although I'm borderline addicted to fucking other men's wives and girlfriends over the years I've become more and more interested in staring my own swinging partners and companions. Many moons ago the best description would have been that out of a sense of fair play I "tolerated" the fact that my partners fucked other guys too but now I'm at the point of relishing it.

Not being a cuckold I do have certain boundaries but I do enjoy playing the role of a stag in horny MMF threesomes. I was wondering if there are many other black guys here of a similar mindset?

Not on,y did we enjoy reading that article we are also now part way through some of the other Blog material you have written all of which makes complete sense to us congratulations on such a well written piece
have you done anything similar on swinging and wife swapping we’d be interested to read if you have

Not on,y did we enjoy reading that article we are also now part way through some of the other Blog material you have written all of which makes complete sense to us congratulations on such a well written piece
have you done anything similar on swinging and wife swapping we’d be interested to read if you have
Thanks again. Most of my older blogs are filthy recollections but a fair few spanning the past five years are a little more reflective so there's a few to choose from :)

Back