ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

Im a nurse and Ive worked with alot of black men,and Ive fucked all but a couple of them!My husband takes me to work and when he drops me off I go to my coworkers Hummer and I normally give him a great blow job and he fucks me to start our day!Some days I go downstairs to the laundry and I have 3 friends that normally gangbang the hell out of my pussy till I can barely walk! Im even fucking one of my bosses when we can slip away lol Ive always fucked my co-workers,makes the job enjoyable!
My kinda wife right there. I admire you and your husband

I really get off being out with a black man to begin with,seeing all the white people looking at us as I make sure they see my wedding ring and the fact that he doesnt have a wedding ring!I like kissing in public and being intimate and sensual,letting him hold me in his big strong arms!I like being lead to his room and kissing passionately at the door then following him into his hotel room and crawling into his bed knowing that my husband is at home wandering what Im doing!!! I love giving myself to another man who is not my husband and looking down as my dark black lover is sliding his thick black flesh between my legs and I tremble as the head of his cock enters my pussy and I know hes bareback and is gonna fuck me till he cums inside of my body and I watch as he goes in and out of me faster and deeper!Its the greatest thing I do feeling this big black guys balls slapping against me as we fuck each other hard!Its supposed to be my husbands pussy and I love sharing it with other men,big strong black men who wanna put they're baby seed in a white mans wife!I open my legs and say please cum in me daddy and OMG THEY DO AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!Am I a bad girl???Because I like it!
You are so erotic baby. I wish my wife was cheating on me like that. God I would love to discover your fresh cream pie

Im a nurse and Ive worked with alot of black men,and Ive fucked all but a couple of them!My husband takes me to work and when he drops me off I go to my coworkers Hummer and I normally give him a great blow job and he fucks me to start our day!Some days I go downstairs to the laundry and I have 3 friends that normally gangbang the hell out of my pussy till I can barely walk! Im even fucking one of my bosses when we can slip away lol Ive always fucked my co-workers,makes the job enjoyable!
Are all of the co-workers you fuck black men

That is so hot.

Back