ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

This was in Denver but he recently passed away. I am very partial to nurses male or female for I was hurt in Afghanistan and received a TBI. Been recuperating since 2014. Hoping to find my future wife here... lol
Thank You for your Service!

Reactions: raf
Im a nurse and Ive worked with alot of black men,and Ive fucked all but a couple of them!My husband takes me to work and when he drops me off I go to my coworkers Hummer and I normally give him a great blow job and he fucks me to start our day!Some days I go downstairs to the laundry and I have 3 friends that normally gangbang the hell out of my pussy till I can barely walk! Im even fucking one of my bosses when we can slip away lol Ive always fucked my co-workers,makes the job enjoyable!
Reckon that's why it takes so long to get the call light answered when ya ring it!😤👻

So much fucking goes on in the hospital! I am an RN and I have been fucking in the workplace since I started. I currently have two regulars at work. One is a housekeeping supervisor and the other is a security supervisor. I get fucked by both most days. We meet on my 15 minute breaks and/or during my lunch break. They both have keys to everything in the hospital.
Haha can confirm I don’t work hospital but PT homes and being the youngest and one of the only black guys there and can say I’ve never been such a sex toy for so many older nurses. This is how I started loving cheating women….

Back