ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

This was in Denver but he recently passed away. I am very partial to nurses male or female for I was hurt in Afghanistan and received a TBI. Been recuperating since 2014. Hoping to find my future wife here... lol
Thank You for your Service!

Reactions: raf
Im a nurse and Ive worked with alot of black men,and Ive fucked all but a couple of them!My husband takes me to work and when he drops me off I go to my coworkers Hummer and I normally give him a great blow job and he fucks me to start our day!Some days I go downstairs to the laundry and I have 3 friends that normally gangbang the hell out of my pussy till I can barely walk! Im even fucking one of my bosses when we can slip away lol Ive always fucked my co-workers,makes the job enjoyable!
Reckon that's why it takes so long to get the call light answered when ya ring it!😤👻

So much fucking goes on in the hospital! I am an RN and I have been fucking in the workplace since I started. I currently have two regulars at work. One is a housekeeping supervisor and the other is a security supervisor. I get fucked by both most days. We meet on my 15 minute breaks and/or during my lunch break. They both have keys to everything in the hospital.
Haha can confirm I don’t work hospital but PT homes and being the youngest and one of the only black guys there and can say I’ve never been such a sex toy for so many older nurses. This is how I started loving cheating women….

Haha can confirm I don’t work hospital but PT homes and being the youngest and one of the only black guys there and can say I’ve never been such a sex toy for so many older nurses. This is how I started loving cheating women….
I know my older nurse wife would love playing with your young big cock, especially with all that cum you produce, she loves big loads in her mouth and pussy from black men.

Back