ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

she hasn’t been owned but still likes to think of a little bit but totally loved everyt about her Jbull from the smell, taste and especially the way he filled her pussy and she felt his warm explosion of cum, mmmm of course she had a great orgasm

View attachment 4561874

View attachment 4561874
View attachment 4561874
That’s me I cant believe it , I just have a hard time admitting that I am owned have been ever since he had that beautiful cock in me and always will . ladies you know what has been on my mind since I felt so full so completely different and stuffed. The pleasure you have given me and will always be in my mind and hopefully me again
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Im a nurse and Ive worked with alot of black men,and Ive fucked all but a couple of them!My husband takes me to work and when he drops me off I go to my coworkers Hummer and I normally give him a great blow job and he fucks me to start our day!Some days I go downstairs to the laundry and I have 3 friends that normally gangbang the hell out of my pussy till I can barely walk! Im even fucking one of my bosses when we can slip away lol Ive always fucked my co-workers,makes the job enjoyable!

Back