ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

Ive been a nurse for many years through 2 husbands and black men have always wanted to fuck me on the job!Ive never been able to say no since the first kitchen worker who hit on me in the lunch line.I fucked him that night after he kissed my kneck in that same lunch line that day!He fucked me regularly in the parking lot,on the delivery dock,in vacant patient rooms and at his apartment before and after work!Along with a few male nurses,a couple hospital sales execs and a couple doctors!!!Ive always fucked black men at my jobs outside my marriage!It just feels right,especially when they cum in me!

Ive been a nurse for many years through 2 husbands and black men have always wanted to fuck me on the job!Ive never been able to say no since the first kitchen worker who hit on me in the lunch line.I fucked him that night after he kissed my kneck in that same lunch line that day!He fucked me regularly in the parking lot,on the delivery dock,in vacant patient rooms and at his apartment before and after work!Along with a few male nurses,a couple hospital sales execs and a couple doctors!!!Ive always fucked black men at my jobs outside my marriage!It just feels right,especially when they cum in me!
Damn i need to come work at you job;)

Back