ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

Nurse who specializes in being very attentive?

a short story from my life.

I was in the hospital for a minor surgery, was in overnight leaving the next day.

In the evening a nurse's aide, not a nurse, asked me if I wanted her to bathe me. I was puzzled and being the shy type (despite my comments on this site lol) I turned the offer down.

next day she was back in the morning and asked me again if I wanted her to bathe me. I said no thanks.

I thought it was odd. How would she have washed me? Would she have stripped me naked?
Would she have washed me while she was fully clothed or would she have taken her own clothes off (I wish).

That's as close as I've ever come to a hot nurse and I think about the possibilities even now.

a short story from my life.

I was in the hospital for a minor surgery, was in overnight leaving the next day.

In the evening a nurse's aide, not a nurse, asked me if I wanted her to bathe me. I was puzzled and being the shy type (despite my comments on this site lol) I turned the offer down.

next day she was back in the morning and asked me again if I wanted her to bathe me. I said no thanks.

I thought it was odd. How would she have washed me? Would she have stripped me naked?
Would she have washed me while she was fully clothed or would she have taken her own clothes off (I wish).

That's as close as I've ever come to a hot nurse and I think about the possibilities even now.
If you watched MASH 4077 you would have seen Major Margret Holihan explain while doing it on how to give a person a bed bath

Back