Any love for black ladies?

Maybe we should have you be the guiding light here with your wisdom. I've had too many encounters with surly black women that have turned me off of them. If you like them, that is your business. Now, my friend, back to the gladiator role that you play here and which you are destined to be.
And again, your ignorance speaks for itself

The short answer is YES. No I will be the first to admit, as far as the lifestyle goes it can be a bit of a chore to find a sista who embraces this lifestyle and all is has to offer. However, with that being said, I will say this.....if I knew then what I know now, I would have put a lot more effort into finding a black woman to share this lifestyle with. For the Bulls, if you think you are enjoying this lifestyle now, you have no idea of how many doors open up if you have a sexy black woman at your side. From a BDSM standpoint I have encountered numerous couples who are dying to serve a black couple. A Dominant black couple would be a highly desirable thing indeed. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not a big fan of black women, but i've been with a few. I agree they are often mean and aggressive, but better at sex "in general" than, say, asian women. My favorite are Latina women, but again they are often pretty mean in my experience.

The thing is, with black studs winding up with all our women, soon, black women and white guys will have no choice to be hook up and I'm already seeing more andmore couples like that.

I'm not a big fan of black women, but i've been with a few. I agree they are often mean and aggressive, but better at sex "in general" than, say, asian women. My favorite are Latina women, but again they are often pretty mean in my experience.

The thing is, with black studs winding up with all our women, soon, black women and white guys will have no choice to be hook up and I'm already seeing more andmore couples like that.

Ya know, not all White women are impressed with Black men. Of all fetishes, this fetish doesn't even rank in the top 10. Most White women really don't like Black men.

I agree with you about Black women. Mean, aggressive and not attractive at all.

Ya know, not all White women are impressed with Black men. Of all fetishes, this fetish doesn't even rank in the top 10. Most White women really don't like Black men.

I agree with you about Black women. Mean, aggressive and not attractive at all.
Lol you can’t handle real women then and I agree with the first part of your statement

I've been seeing a few more black ladies at the gym I go to (in the UK). They're new members so obviously getting a lot of attention from the more seasoned gym-goers.

They're gym fit and very keen on working out, which is nice. I've been watching them while I workout and they are gorgeous! Nice and toned bodies and usually have their abs showing. It always gets me thinking how how it would be to hook up with one (or more) of them.

I think I'll leave it for a little while before approaching them and saying hi. I'll take even more time to see if they're into women.
Depending how nice they are I might asks them out to a bar.

Back on topic. Is there any love for gym fit black women?
there is always love for my black Queens, every day i am on this earth is a gift from a black Queen!!!!!!!

Back