Any love for black ladies?

Lana uk

Female
I've been seeing a few more black ladies at the gym I go to (in the UK). They're new members so obviously getting a lot of attention from the more seasoned gym-goers.

They're gym fit and very keen on working out, which is nice. I've been watching them while I workout and they are gorgeous! Nice and toned bodies and usually have their abs showing. It always gets me thinking how how it would be to hook up with one (or more) of them.

I think I'll leave it for a little while before approaching them and saying hi. I'll take even more time to see if they're into women.
Depending how nice they are I might asks them out to a bar.

Back on topic. Is there any love for gym fit black women?

Funny I never so much as touched a black chick or even thought about it really. Not until Lo and I started attending sex parties so she could fuck black guys then she happened to hook up with a black couple. Watching her with a black chick suddenly changed the way I looked at black girls. At a later party a black girl invited me to join her in the hot tub and I couldn't wait. She wouldn't fuck someone she just met but I did enjoy feeling her up, sucking her sweet titties and fingering her pussy. Hopefully I will get the chance to get together with her at a future party or possibly meet another black sweetheart willing to put up with my ugly mug for a little fun.

Black women's attitudes are completely different in and out of the bedroom. Out of it they back-talking, bitchy, pains in the ass. Inside the bedroom they are cock Loving total sluts. (Extra points to anyone who can figure out why I capitalized the L when talking about a white man fucking black women).

Omg this whole site is about mass generalization.

Think about it, you don't see guys come in generalizing about White women's traits, whatever it is that we think they may be (well at least the smart ones don't). Sure there are the less articulate guys out there that will, but thats not most of the guys on the site that have taken a moment to understand what an individual or couple might be looking for. I won't tell you anything about how Black men are as lovers, because I've never had one. Now as a Black man speaking (typing), I still wouldn't answer that question, I would leave the answer to the White Ladies of BtoW. What do they think? That is what matters.

Sounds like you are ignorant to your own ignorance.
but I'm sure there is no correlation between this and your name; To each their own.
Maybe we should have you be the guiding light here with your wisdom. I've had too many encounters with surly black women that have turned me off of them. If you like them, that is your business. Now, my friend, back to the gladiator role that you play here and which you are destined to be.

Back