Any ideas, what’s next?

xXKinkCoupleXx

Couple
From
MS, US
Hey y’all. First I just want to give y’all a little background about my experiences first. I am currently black-only and even though I have a white significant other it works. I have had black boyfriends while in the lifestyle, intimately dated them, sleep overs, weekend getaways, vacations the whole boyfriend/girlfriend package. I have had small gangbangs, and bbc threesomes. Now I’m the type of person who loves to explore herself sexually and always try new things, but it seems that I have ran into a wall and started to get bored. I need some new ideas of how to spice up my sexlife. I am at the point of maybe calling it quits and returning to my normal vanilla life. I don’t want to but I want to try new things and my black partners aren’t helping. Any ideas guys?

Hey y’all. First I just want to give y’all a little background about my experiences first. I am currently black-only and even though I have a white significant other it works. I have had black boyfriends while in the lifestyle, intimately dated them, sleep overs, weekend getaways, vacations the whole boyfriend/girlfriend package. I have had small gangbangs, and bbc threesomes. Now I’m the type of person who loves to explore herself sexually and always try new things, but it seems that I have ran into a wall and started to get bored. I need some new ideas of how to spice up my sexlife. I am at the point of maybe calling it quits and returning to my normal vanilla life. I don’t want to but I want to try new things and my black partners aren’t helping. Any ideas guys?
Bring your ass to new orleans and have some fun

Attachments

• 20190606_022516.jpg
    20190606_022516.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
It’s Jst Time To Find A New Fun Partner You Might Have Got Bored It Happens

So boredom is a mental state, in my opinion. Something that speaks about your personal view on things rather than those around you. You and your partner should talk about your boredom and things that you believe would entice you. How can you look at things differently? Fill your life fuller with a wide range of activities?

Have you talked with your partner about changing the power dynamics in your relationship, and you being owned by him? And serving him? Have you contemplated an even more dominant role? The most powerful sex organ you have is between your ears....change your own dynamics in conjunction with someone who truly cares about you, and the sky is the limit. We have played in all variety of dynamics and continue to be excited by it after 20+ years (lost track a while back!)

Good luck!

Have you thought about trying some totally anonymous sex? Like sex at a gloryhole, or a meeting at a hotel where you are blindfolded and never see the person you are with? (With your significant other there for safety of course, I'm not suggesting doing that alone). Perhaps have your significant other arrange a meeting with a friend, acquaintance, previous or current partner, or total stranger, but not let you know who it is. Enjoy each other while you're blindfolded, then wonder who it was or if you even know him.

Or go out to bars and clubs and take your pick of the men, choose the one you want and go for it. See how quick you can get them back to your place (a piece of cake for someone like you, I'm sure!)

Maybe you aren't into the anonymous/casual hookup thing though, which is understandable too. Sounds exciting to me, but everyone is different!

Have you thought about trying some totally anonymous sex? Like sex at a gloryhole, or a meeting at a hotel where you are blindfolded and never see the person you are with? (With your significant other there for safety of course, I'm not suggesting doing that alone). Perhaps have your significant other arrange a meeting with a friend, acquaintance, previous or current partner, or total stranger, but not let you know who it is. Enjoy each other while you're blindfolded, then wonder who it was or if you even know him.

Or go out to bars and clubs and take your pick of the men, choose the one you want and go for it. See how quick you can get them back to your place (a piece of cake for someone like you, I'm sure!)

Maybe you aren't into the anonymous/casual hookup thing though, which is understandable too. Sounds exciting to me, but everyone is different!
I would love to try something like this, anonymous sex has been a fantasy of mine.

I decided I’m not gonna be having any vanilla sex, I still want to be black-only. I just need a new partner someone who really wants to own me.???
Id love to be a new partner of yours! Im young with plenty youthful energy and stamnia... guranteed to keeo you entertained ?

sounds like you need a real Bull. A lot of guys just want to fuck which is great fun but not necessarily challenging. A Bull is more demanding and always looking to push your limits. A lot of guys say they are dominant Bulls but real ones are hard to find - but the search is fun and finding one is so very, very rewarding. So get a little more adventurous in your choice of guys.

Back