Any idea’s?

Alphaswede

Male
From
Sweden
I’ve came a long way with my wife, we’re always talking about bbc during sex and always use the Shane Diesel dildo. She says she want to try for real when I ask her fucking her with the Shane dildo. She’s always really wet and takes almost all of that dildo. The problem is after sex, she’s saying it’s just fantasies and only want me, in a way I’m proud when I hear her say that but I can’t let this hot dream of mine just disappear.
I don’t really know how we can take the next step? Anyone got any advice?
By the way, she doesn’t know I’m on this site, haven’t got the nerv to tell her that yet.

I’ve came a long way with my wife, we’re always talking about bbc during sex and always use the Shane Diesel dildo. She says she want to try for real when I ask her fucking her with the Shane dildo. She’s always really wet and takes almost all of that dildo. The problem is after sex, she’s saying it’s just fantasies and only want me, in a way I’m proud when I hear her say that but I can’t let this hot dream of mine just disappear.
I don’t really know how we can take the next step? Anyone got any advice?
By the way, she doesn’t know I’m on this site, haven’t got the nerv to tell her that yet.
Mine was the same way. I then realized what some of the ques were rare. Basically if she has a few drinks, she’s really up for it. So I set her up for a situation where the bull was available. I took the exit stage left. She played the only fantasy part for about 3 mins and he had her pants off.

Back