any hotwives pussy leaks while being physically beaten and abused by a blackking

dder

Male
Real Person
recently was with a hotwife she ordered me to be slapping her face harder and harder and spit on husband she was turned on by black race defeating the whites the more abuse i given, the more aroused and excited she got untill she squirted and orgasm

recently was with a hotwife she ordered me to be slapping her face harder and harder and spit on husband she was turned on by black race defeating the whites the more abuse i given, the more aroused and excited she got untill she squirted and orgasm
Oh yes when my Jevon moved in with us he would get like this I was so scared and aroused by it I was pregnant at the time and so worry he hurt my b aby so

I wish I could find it- but there was a video of a naked woman laughing while a bull slaps around and then makes her husband suck the bulls cock. The way the wife looked at the bull- you could tell she was sitting in a puddle.
After the bull was done with the cuck he fucked the hotwife making her cum screaming.
The bull walked away then immediately the cuck was cleaning cum from deep in his wife’s pussy.

Back