Any good bars/clubs in Chicago to find Black men?

MrE

Male
Gold Member
Hey everyone. Now that it's starting to get warmer, my girlfriend and I will be getting out more. We are on the North side of Chicago (Edgewater neighborhood) and trying to find some good bars/clubs in or around the area that have a good amount of Black men. The bars we usually go to tend to be more White men and a couple we tried to go to for the first time ended up being the same. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

There's a Jamaican bar/restaurant on the Evanston side of Howard: https://www.goodtogorestaurant.com/.
You're going to have to travel to the south side/hyde park to find a lot of black bars. And you all have to realize...the vast, vast majority of men aren't in the lifestyle.
Thanks for the suggestion. Menu looks fantastic.
Agree that most aren’t into lifestyle.

it’s too bad a meet and greet for Chicago B2W members never got started.

Why don't you get one going?
No time mostly. Work for non-profit. Usually one weekend used up a month. Have teenager that’s into sports, travel teams, member of PTA board, have a side business selling at artists markets. Husband travels at least once a month.
It’s on both our minds and perhaps in 5 years when our ******* is in college, we’ll do something. But managing something like this is like putting together a conference.

Hey everyone. Now that it's starting to get warmer, my girlfriend and I will be getting out more. We are on the North side of Chicago (Edgewater neighborhood) and trying to find some good bars/clubs in or around the area that have a good amount of Black men. The bars we usually go to tend to be more White men and a couple we tried to go to for the first time ended up being the same. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I am in Gladstone Park. Devon and Milwaukee area......

Attachments

• 20200326_160728.jpg
    20200326_160728.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 12
Try checking out the app Jack'd, born and raised Chicagoan but I'm masculine, talk and look masculine so I don't go to the bars. It's a different crowd that hangs out at the gay bars. My friends and I just use the apps when you need it and if you wanna go to a bar then hit up Wrigleyville.

Back