Any cucks into being cheated on?

I never wanted to be cheated on but it happened several times. Perhaps, that is the fate of a man with a small dick and a beautiful wife with huge tits. You couldn't help but notice her when she came into a room. She finally had an affair with a man that wanted to humiliate me by making me watch him fuck her with his huge cock. The number and intensity of her orgasms with him put me in my place.

There was a line from a rock and roll song that said "Make an ugly woman your wife and you will be happy for the rest of your life."

Must admit it's a rush to find out your wife/gf cheated. In college I lived with my girlfriend and one of her friends. Her friend met 2 guys from out of town who I think were in Lexington Ky to sell coke. Anyway they come over the next night to party and i stay in because I had a paper to write. They go clubbing and get back to apartment around 2am. I pretend to be asleep. My gf opens our bedroom and checks on me and sees I'm asleep. I hear the other bedroom shut so I know our female roommate is probably hooking up. It's totally silent in the living room. I wait a few minutes listening straining to hear something, but nothing. I then get up and open the door and immediately see my gf and this dude making out. I flip out, almost fight the guy but his buddy comes out and plays peacemaker. Go to bed with gf and shes crying begging for forgiveness. I calm her down, forgive her and start rubbing on her. She was very wet. I was super hard. We had great sex. The intensity of the jealous angst is something I have craved ever since.

I was cheated on in all previous relationships (was only 2).
I felt I had to be mad & hurt and end the relationship but secretly, I was so turned on by it I jerked off constantly thinking about it.
We started out our marriage based on
non-monogamy, femdomme, FLR principles. We asked the judge to exclude the parts about "honor & obey & faithfulness" from her vows and include those parts in my vows. He asked if we wanted to just say our own instead but we told him no, we wanted the standard marriage vows but just switch those parts that the bride usually says to the grooms instead.

I was cheated on in all previous relationships (was only 2).
I felt I had to be mad & hurt and end the relationship but secretly, I was so turned on by it I jerked off constantly thinking about it.
We started out our marriage based on
non-monogamy, femdomme, FLR principles. We asked the judge to exclude the parts about "honor & obey & faithfulness" from her vows and include those parts in my vows. He asked if we wanted to just say our own instead but we told him no, we wanted the standard marriage vows but just switch those parts that the bride usually says to the grooms instead.
Wow thats a cool idea

Wow thats a cool idea
Thanks. It works awesome for us. We're both enjoying true happiness in our marriage.
If you're interested in building a structure for a non-monogamous wife led marriage look up Marrisa Rudder on FB and Twitter. She has great books and information on different topics all pertaining to FLRs

The most exciting sex a married white wife can ever have is completely unprotected sex during a known high risk time of the month with a deeper reaching good looking black lover who then lovingly delivers his warm very fertile seed with an explosive first burst deep inside her while she holds onto his strong dark muscular body kissing his neck tenderly as he spurts and releases the rest of his fertile seed deep inside her unprotected pussy in her own marital bed without her husband ever knowing or ever finding out.

Then very important and excitingly sexy ....laying with him in that bed and not rushing to clean up....kissing him...with every minute they lay together kissing the chance of her be inseminated with his baby and not her husbands increases and is racing through her mind.

I have relayed these exact thoughts to my wife many times in bed during sex who works with lots of black guys that hit on her....she cums very hard and then right after say's...."I don't have to tell you right?" ....I say "absolutely not, I want you to feel that"....than I ask...."Do you have someone in mind?" and she answers ...."yes" ....I finish with "please do it "....she answers with a final "ok"

I'm almost positive it's happened...I've taken the ******* to my mothers on certain weekends telling her well before and she's picked up on the hint without ever questioning why...and the bed sheets were changed when I returned every time I did this

Yes. Very much so.
But is it really cheating when you encourage her to do it?
No it's not technically cheating but I do love the kink, my love for the kink started in HS from actually being cheated on. I went through the whole heartbreak aspect of it and idk one week I just remember having these thoughts and dreams of her cheating more but It didn't hurt to think about it, it turned to such a turn on.

No it's not technically cheating but I do love the kink, my love for the kink started in HS from actually being cheated on. I went through the whole heartbreak aspect of it and idk one week I just remember having these thoughts and dreams of her cheating more but It didn't hurt to think about it, it turned to such a turn on.
Would love to hear about it

Back