Any cucks have regret about opportunities missed?

wife has really started getting me into sucking her boyfriends cocks lately, to completion at times. I regret not doing this my entire life, while I have always enjoyed pussy, love to taste pussy and get that smell all over my face, sucking cock is really nice too. I regret not getting black cocks into my wifes pussy at a very young age, before marriage and just being free, not caring what others might think and enjoying this lifestyle from the very get go we got together and figured out way back, we enjoyed kinky sex. We dabbled just a bit before marriage and it blew my mind but I was to "scared" I guess to pursue it but thought about it all the time. Finally after years of marriage, talked to the wife about it and we've been sexually blessed every since. She gets the best of both worlds, total sexual freedom to fuck anyone she wants, anytime, anywhere. She gets me being faithful and supportive and gets to sit on my face and feed me her pussy after she's had her fun with her guys.....she gets more orgasms on my face and her pussy gets all the cum they left behind licked and sucked out of her......win win for both of us!

I’d like to hear everyone’s specific instances where they had a chance to experiment but decided not to for reasons of guilt, societal expectations, or just plain chickened out.

Had a girlfriend in college that was super clingy/crazy and broke it off. In retrospect, she was also extremely submissive in she would do anything I asked/wanted. She later went lesbian. So could have probably told her to go get some strange and sit on my face and tell me about and she would.

I had an opportunity with a gay friend in high school. I know he would have sucked me and probably fucked me to. So I could have started my bi life 45 years before I did. My first invitation for MFM was from an ex GF that had moved away for a job, with whom I had confessed my desires. she offered to do a threesome with a gay priest she was sleeping with. I was pretty sure I couldn't handle that emotionally, so I passed.

Taking up these opportunities might have led me to a wife that was a slut and to years of being the cuck I crave to be now.

Last edited:
Had a 3 som with a buddy and his girl. She was a wild one. Had us both ass up while she licked and fingered both of us. I think more between my friend and I could have happened, but never did. I unknowingly ate her out after he came in her, that was good.

I was very young, 15 or 16, working at a downtown clothing store. This wealthy older man and his driver were in, and the man took a liking to me. I was naive to what he wanted. He asked me to come into the dressing room to “help“ him with something. The room was small and he locked the door when I got in. His driver was outside the door being a watch guard. The man started touching me and hugging me, then dropped his pants with his boner sticking out. I panicked and got out of there, but didn’t tell anyone, which they both noticed. The next day I was outside the store sweeping the sidewalk, and they drove up in his limo. He invited me to come with him to the horse races, which were out of town by the beach. he opened his door and beckoned me in. I wanted to go, I really did, but I chickened out…no doubt he would have raped me, and turned me gay, I think back now and wish I had gone with him.

Another time, I was maybe 14, hitch-hiking home, and got picked up by an attractive middle-aged man in a fancy car. I was commenting on the interior, everything was shiny and perfect, and the smell of leather was mesmerizing. We got to my road, and instead of dropping me off, he pulled over and was talking softly and smoothly to me, letting me run my hands along the leather dashboard and feeling the controls. He had me slide over next to him so I could reach the steering wheel and play with the switches and buttons. I didn’t realize it, but he somehow had his right leg under my leg and I was sitting on his hip. He kept talking to me keeping me distracted, while his stiff cock was sticking out rubbing against my leg. He very gently took my left hand and put it on his cock, saying to feel it like it was part of the car. I began touching it and liked the way it felt, smooth in my hand, and hard as a rock. I swear I kind of blanked out what happened next, but he started kissing me, and had his hand on my now stiff cock. I only remember being out of his car, and walking home.

No longer married but I have missed some great chances to suck black cocks and get fucked. Yes I regret not being bright enough to recognzie the opportunities.

Last edited:
About this time last year I invited a huge hung BBC over for a bj through a gh I setup. He was gigantic. I'm talking 9-10" long and width the size of a beer can. TRULY ASTONISHING. He was ripped and in his 50s. I quickly downed some tequila as I wanted to be buzzed while sucking him.

He came in and stuck that monster through the hole and I began sucking (as best one can on something so large). Behind the scenes I was playing with my asshole and was fully dressed in a cute skirt, top and leggings with a thong. After a minute or two of moaning and talking dirty to me in his island accent, this beefy god coaxed me out and immediately put me on the couch and began eating my hole. He then proceeded to ******* his way into me. I couldn't believe I was able to take it.

He started saying some of the dirtiest, nastiest, most mind blowing *******, as he fully pushed in. He started asking me about how young I was when I first started fantasizing about BBC. He had me breathless as my hole was fully filled by his girth. But then I realized we didn't have condoms so I kind of moved away and offered to suck him. He got pissed and left.

Wish I would have gone through with it.

Back