Any bulls enjoy mildly humiliating cuck? Gotten wife to do what she won’t for him?

SheNeedBetter

Couple
Real Person
Figured I’d post two questions as opposed to two posts. Apologies for my cock in the GIFs. She swore she wasn’t into BBC. Now she has chatted with a bbc bull, though it didn’t work out.

Anyway, Been having a touch of my submissive side lately. Not into cum eating, sucking cock, any of that. But the idea of a bull getting her to tell me how much better he feels, how good he fucks, has been driving me nuts.

I also love the idea of her getting fucked so good that she lets him do as he pleases. Cum grosses her out. I want her to swallow for him. No anal, it hurts. I want her to beg him to gape her. Any other cucks, or bulls, have any input?

Attachments

• 06876C32-D12E-4E3C-96D5-2EE654A6888E.gif
    06876C32-D12E-4E3C-96D5-2EE654A6888E.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
  • GIF image.gif
    GIF image.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 71
Anal is a thing with my wife too. Shes never let me fuck her in the ass, but she lets pretty much any of her friends that ask.
One of my hottest memories was when we were out of town and I had arranged for a guy off the internet to come to our room and fuck her while I watched. He had her completely naked and was fucking her from behind when she asked if he wanted to fuck her in the ass. So this guy she met like 30 min prior has his bare cock balls deep in her ass and is telling me how amazing it feels. Hes got his hands all over my wifes naked body, his cock is in ectasy and he being very vocal about it to me.

Back