Any bay area bulls on here?

BustyLatina&bf

Couple
Gold Member
Hey everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong subforum! We're looking for a bull in the bay area that would be willing to meet up, preferably bisexual but straight is ok if they are ok with me filming her having fun (your face out of frame)

Recently converted her and she has had 3 experiences and is totally hooked now. :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 205
Hey everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong subforum! We're looking for a bull in the bay area that would be willing to meet up, preferably bisexual but straight is ok if they are ok with me filming her having fun (your face out of frame)

Recently converted her and she has had 3 experiences and is totally hooked now. :)
I work in and out of the bay area often

Hey! Would love to connect!

Amazing brother! Love to see more of her!

I’m in Marin . Damn she’s 💥

Back