Another question for bulls..

The best way is to invite him over to your table and start a conversation with him. Once the conversation starts you can suggest that the two dance together and you watch.
This is a great direct answer. I have to agree and feel the same. It's kinda weird if the cuck approaches solo, ESPECIALLY if the wife isn't in clear sight. Inviting a potential date over to sit and have a ******* is a really good ice breaking approach.

When I go out to vanilla dance clubs/bars I watch and see if I can pick out monogamish couples. If I see a couple that I feel may be monogamish I simply ask the waitress to send them over a ******* (whatever they are drinking on me). Then as they are looking to see who sent them a ******* I walk over and introduce myself and compliment them on how happy they look together. They almost always have me sit down and talk with them even if it doesn't lead to play.

I use a variety of approaches to engage with a couple when I observe non verbal signs that they may be lifestyle. It may not always be a *******. It can simply be her dancing alone looking at him and I may ask her would she like to dance or motion to him if it's okay to dance with her. Different environments involve different approaches. Even in a lifestyle party setting the same non verbal cues are there but a lot of times many of us get caught up in looking at her with blinders on and not even looking to see if she is alone.

Again, it depends on the setting and for some hubs and boyfriends they really want that level of animalistic behavior, but the reality is here in America that approach will not work in every setting. If that approach works then more power to you. I have been walking down the hill and have had my fair share of interactions with couples and single females that will more than 2 lifetimes.

(...) what is the best way for a cuck to approach a bull?
Good question, honestly. But it all depends on the situation / environment. If you are going out with the goal of finding a Black man for your wife, you should first consider where to go. ;) If your wife is a dancer, the choice for a location is quite obvious ImO. i see there are some good suggestions in this thread already. Paying a ******* in order to start a conversation, like mentioned above, often is a good first move. ;) Also make sure her appearance is fit for the purpose (= dress and style her appropriately). Good luck!

Back