Annoying cucks

NYCbull718

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I get tons of messages from annoying ass cucks asking me to fuck their wigs but NEVER follow through and are never VERIFIED! Listen if you’re treading this and plan on messaging me..#1 verify yourselves and #2 prove you’re real about this *******. This nonsensical back and forth messaging is really annoying.

I get tons of messages from annoying ass cucks asking me to fuck their wigs but NEVER follow through and are never VERIFIED! Listen if you’re treading this and plan on messaging me..#1 verify yourselves and #2 prove you’re real about this *******. This nonsensical back and forth messaging is really annoying.

FYI, white males cannot verify. Couples can, but the white males can't.

It's the same for couples , guys messaging wanting to meet , look at their profile and whilst many are verified there is no evidence that they actually what they claim apart from they are black.

Have thought about it , but don't see the point because so many verify but aren't active (as in actuality meeting) as this and many other sites , many talk about it but can't verify their stories with actual media .

Have thought about it , but don't see the point because so many verify but aren't active (as in actuality meeting) as this and many other sites , many talk about it but can't verify their stories with actual media .

You could've verified in the amount of time it took you to write that response...lol.

I'm married but I had to have them change it from a couples account to female because nobody takes couples seriously on here it seems. Everyone just kept assuming I was my husband

They hate blacks in their innermost but they can't help loving black cocks cos their daughters and wives can't ...
Emotional paradox.

Back