Anniversary Gift for Wife

My wife and I are celebrating our 20-yr anniversary this weekend at a local resort and I have put together a special day for her and she is very excited. Her day (Saturday) will begin with a full room service breakfast, then a mid-morning, in-room, full body massage. Her afternoon will be filled with additional pampering pool side, while relaxing and sunbathing. Around 3pm, she will begin getting ready, with me preparing our room for her guests. I have arranged fo her bull lover, and his friend, to come to the room to pleasure her. She pussy has a fresh wax, with just a small strip of closely cropped hair extending from just above her clit. I bought her new tan thigh highs, a very sheer black short robe, and sexy whore shoes, that she will be wearing when her guests arrive. Once they arrive, my wife will be on display, with her legs spread, and labia properly flowered. Her gift is that she will have 2 BBC lovers alone. Both men are equipped with thick, uncut cocks, and will bareback her pussy. While she is enjoying her gift, I plan on hanging out at the resort poolside bar awaiting her text that they are done. I will then return to the room and enjoy the warmth of her creampie pussy and send more seed into her. I’m really looking forward to Saturday, and so is she.

Back