Anne is flying to meet her new guy!

After years of discussion and plenty of playing between us and occasional online guys, she finally met a guy she’s making plans to meet up with next week.

They’ve been talking for a few months and met online. He’s a personal trainer and she’s really fit and into yoga. They’ve connected really well and she’s flying out to meet him down south next week.

He knows we’re ‘open’ to exploring and he is single and fairly younger. She’s 50 and I’m 47. Sexiest woman I’ve ever met. My love, been together 8 years.

She’s very excited and will pay for the trip. I told her I just want her to enjoy herself and put her needs and wants first.

I said I’ll be a good cucky at home. So happy for everyone involved.

Looking for ideas and advice on what she can do, and I can do to make this really great and honor the true nature of cuckolding.

Ideas?i

I’ll keep you updated!

James

No ideas. Thanks for sharing. Let's just hope the guy will be respectful and not flaking. 🤞 Once she's back home, please let us know how it all played out. TY

After years of discussion and plenty of playing between us and occasional online guys, she finally met a guy she’s making plans to meet up with next week.

They’ve been talking for a few months and met online. He’s a personal trainer and she’s really fit and into yoga. They’ve connected really well and she’s flying out to meet him down south next week.

He knows we’re ‘open’ to exploring and he is single and fairly younger. She’s 50 and I’m 47. Sexiest woman I’ve ever met. My love, been together 8 years.

She’s very excited and will pay for the trip. I told her I just want her to enjoy herself and put her needs and wants first.

I said I’ll be a good cucky at home. So happy for everyone involved.

Looking for ideas and advice on what she can do, and I can do to make this really great and honor the true nature of cuckolding.

Ideas?i

I’ll keep you updated!

James
Is her new friend a BLACK Man?

Back