DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
One of the most amazing experiences in the lifestyle was getting to play with dfw knight . Not only was he sexy and an amazing lover but a sweet and fun guy as well. After seeing him a few times I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could take him in my ass . It felt amazing

Attachments

• 16296F6B-9653-47AF-9EBD-65700422A455.jpeg
    16296F6B-9653-47AF-9EBD-65700422A455.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 573
One of the most amazing experiences in the lifestyle was getting to play with dfw knight . Not only was he sexy and an amazing lover but a sweet and fun guy as well. After seeing him a few times I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could take him in my ass . It felt amazing
Maybe I can be next

Fucking beautiful.

More white wives should challenge themselves. Glad you were up to the challenge.

Is this video on his site ?

Back