Anal orgasms

MaxC

Male
Real Person
How do our lovely white house wifes feel and or cuckolds feel about anal? Alot of couples i deal with are sometimes hesistant but after the wife receives that very first anal explosive orgasm they seem to become VERY addicted to it and some even squirt! So how are we feeling about this? And do i have any takers?! I have been known to be a very fun and great anal trainer! 😁

well thats very nice of you but personally i dont like those sudden breaks in the passion. when i'm riding up to an orgasm, its frustrating no end for the guy to pull out because he's struggling to hold back. it breaks the flow and is very frustrating. its much worse during anal. its like someone lifting u up into the sky and suddenly pulling rug from under ur feet - its a horrible drop and a long climb back up again. and thats if i'm not so annoyed to give him another try! but to be fair, very, very few guys have that much control. but the ones that do... MY GOD, just WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!
I have abnormal stamina ... so much so it has become a problem over the years. Now that I am engaging with other mens wives I recognize how importantly sexual compatibility is in relationships. HOWEVER! I second whole heartedly on what NOREEN says ... ive discovered that anal orgasms for women are usually more intense than vaginal exactly because of what NOREEN said. Its a slow build but a big boom at the end. and I have UNLIMITED stamina so im great for women who need that long lasting hard cock to get them to the promised land.

I have abnormal stamina ... so much so it has become a problem over the years. Now that I am engaging with other mens wives I recognize how importantly sexual compatibility is in relationships. HOWEVER! I second whole heartedly on what NOREEN says ... ive discovered that anal orgasms for women are usually more intense than vaginal exactly because of what NOREEN said. Its a slow build but a big boom at the end. and I have UNLIMITED stamina so im great for women who need that long lasting hard cock to get them to the promised land.

It's a shame that for most women, the first experience of anal is awkward, fumbled and uncomfortable and turn off from ever doing again. When it's finished you think - all that effort and discomfort for that!!? My first was like that and you start to think women that say they like it are either lying or weird.

For a long time it was the same for vaginal - women used to think it's for a man's enjoyment and our fun was in 'pleasing and satisfying' our husbands! I still hear sisters say these things in my women's groups on facebook! Thank goodness that's no longer true, and only came to be because so many shitty men had no idea how to touch a woman, or consider how it could be enjoyable for us (hint eat pussy!!!!)

So yes, anal is definitely enjoyable and the orgasms are super powerful! but we need a lot of psychological buildup and a man who can keep it up and last the whole ride.

It's a shame that for most women, the first experience of anal is awkward, fumbled and uncomfortable and turn off from ever doing again. When it's finished you think - all that effort and discomfort for that!!? My first was like that and you start to think women that say they like it are either lying or weird.

For a long time it was the same for vaginal - women used to think it's for a man's enjoyment and our fun was in 'pleasing and satisfying' our husbands! I still hear sisters say these things in my women's groups on facebook! Thank goodness that's no longer true, and only came to be because so many shitty men had no idea how to touch a woman, or consider how it could be enjoyable for us (hint eat pussy!!!!)

So yes, anal is definitely enjoyable and the orgasms are super powerful! but we need a lot of psychological buildup and a man who can keep it up and last the whole ride.

Not to mention the preparation **WE** have to do beforehand so that it's clean back there lol.

My wife hated it at first and would come home in tears after her Black bull rammed her nine inches into her granny ass. But once he used more lube and went in inch by inch and she learned how to relax her sphincter she began enjoying it. Now she prefers him dumping his load in her asshole instead of her cunt.
I was much the same as your wife. It hurt greatly at first, and I cried from the pain (and to a lesser extent from the humiliation). But like her I adapted and began to enjoy the feeling of first the cock and then the subsequent cum in my ass.

Some men dont have self control see when I'm fucking and I feel a nut coming I'll stop pull my dick out and start sucking on the tits or eat the pussy until I feel that feeling of me CUMMING goes away and with my dick still hard go back into the ass or pussy cuz it's not just me who wants to be satisfied I also consider the woman and want her to be satisfied also but that's just me !!!
You are a sweetie. That is what I like very much when my husband and other men do so I can cum with them.

I was much the same as your wife. It hurt greatly at first, and I cried from the pain (and to a lesser extent from the humiliation). But like her I adapted and began to enjoy the feeling of first the cock and then the subsequent cum in my ass.
It is a gradual process, isn’t it? After I became pussyfree I returned to being a bottom for gay men, which I was before I was married. It took a while to get used to being penetrated but I love it!

We’re the fortunate ones, yes? We endured a bit of discomfort for a lifetime of pleasure. We reside in the Palace of Wisdom, having been admitted through the narrow back door entrance.

when I'm fucking and I feel a nut coming I'll stop pull my dick out and start sucking on the tits or eat the pussy until I feel that feeling of me CUMMING goes away
Try the "squeeze" technique ... much more effective, faster, and you don't have to withdraw while doing it. Works every time.

My husband hate anal sex I never was i into anal sex until I got into the BBC lifestyle. It hurt so much the first time it took me a while for me to relax and enjoy it. Now it’s part of my sex routine with BBC’s the majority of them. I love fucking white girls in the ass.
I'm told the orgasm is twice as powerful as the regular orgasm

Back