Anal🥲🥲

Just relax you body, give your bull full control, allow him to guide you, it might hurt a little but if you relax it will go fast and they you will enjoy it
Thanks sky.
Really want to . He asked for it many times .just too fuxkig stories about how hard and tough it is.

Well of course i could suggest you practice with a toy first. But for the mental aspect perhaps you prefer your backdoor completely untouched and have him take your anal virginity instead of a toy. ;) Anyway you should not avoid considering about applying an ******* for cleansing purposes before you let him take you his "officially slut" as you put it. Don't save on the lube!
After your first experience you will be more than happy running around secretly with a butt plug inside when in public, at least occasionally. ;)
But be sure he is the right guy, i.e. not a brute who starts roughly. It is best if you take a position in which you can control the speed and angle yourself. Once you will have opened up he can get quite rough without hurting. The key is always how you start it off. Regards and have fun!

Well of course i could suggest you practice with a toy first. But for the mental aspect perhaps you prefer your backdoor completely untouched and have him take your anal virginity instead of a toy. ;) Anyway you should not avoid considering about applying an ******* for cleansing purposes before you let him take you his "officially slut" as you put it. Don't save on the lube!
After your first experience you will be more than happy running around secretly with a butt plug inside when in public, at least occasionally. ;)
But be sure he is the right guy, i.e. not a brute who starts roughly. It is best if you take a position in which you can control the speed and angle yourself. Once you will have opened up he can get quite rough without hurting. The key is always how you start it off. Regards and have fun!
First . Your words make me hot.
Second . He is the right guy emotionally but not sure sexually 😂😂 he is sex driving person and that what make me afraid

First . Your words make me hot.
Second . He is the right guy emotionally but not sure sexually 😂😂 he is sex driving person and that what make me afraid
First, thank you - was partly my intention. :) Second, perhaps take control, and if only for when he first enters you until you feel comfortable. - It's easier for you as a Woman than you may think.
Most men think with their dicks (figuratively speaking). He won't want to mess it for him when you tell him that he can have your dark cavern anytime he demands it, but only if he makes the first time feel comfortable for you and respects your rules, or otherwise you will abort right there and then and he will never ever get a chance at it again. :devilish: That will work wonders, believe me. ;)

Do not give him control. You have all the control. Use butter for lube. Go slow. Stop to adjust to him. Proceed when you are ready. He stays still while you move back into it. After it goes in he can start fucking slowly.
"butter for lube" - are you serious? 🤣

Back