Amount of semen

More so than the nutritional factors I attribute the fact that I seem to cum much more with a hotwife than single women is because its opp or other people's pussy and there's so much more excitment in taking a mans most precious and prized possession and consuming her exclusive l❤ve than a woman who is unattached! There's a part me that's stretching and filling her up for his enjoyment as it it's conditional part of the hotwife experience. ♠️😎

More so than the nutritional factors I attribute the fact that I seem to cum much more with a hotwife than single women is because its opp or other people's pussy and there's so much more excitment in taking a mans most precious and prized possession and consuming her exclusive l❤ve than a woman who is unattached! There's a part me that's stretching and filling her up for his enjoyment as it it's conditional part of the hotwife experience. ♠😎
I’ve often thought that this was the case - more cum because more excited. 🙂

More so than the nutritional factors I attribute the fact that I seem to cum much more with a hotwife than single women is because its opp or other people's pussy and there's so much more excitment in taking a mans most precious and prized possession and consuming her exclusive l❤ve than a woman who is unattached! There's a part me that's stretching and filling her up for his enjoyment as it it's conditional part of the hotwife experience. ♠😎
I believe it! My hubby came noticeably more when he joined my bull and I! 😈

Excellent point. I think I experience the same dynamic.

Most of the wives I've fucked have told me that I have the biggest cum load they've ever seen.
My current CUCKOLDRESS Girlfriend loves the taste of BBC SUPERIOR SEED and loves to have a BLACK man cum all over her and have me orally clean it. My Previous Cuckoldress / Wife, now deceased, was the same way, she always said BLACK seed is SUPERIOR and should never go to waste. See Below
Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure as a cuckold, knowing, watching or hearing his Queen have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The cuckold’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the lifestyle of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the cuckold takes on a very passive role when involved with her and the Alpha Superior Lover. He takes on the cuckold role as a total humiliated submissive sissy wimp. One of the main ingredients with many cuckolds is the exciting practice of accepting his humiliation as a wimp, usually the only sexual release for a wimp is jerking his little pathetic penis when he has permission. Chastity is a common practice in the lifestyle, Brenda choose self control and punishment for me, taking liberties ( jerking off ) without permission would lead to severe ass paddling, that can be very humiliating. To ad to that humiliation, when I was giving permission to jerk off, Brenda would often make fun of my useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVERS she experienced. When they would ejaculate inside her she said she could actually feel it, it would shoot, five, six or more streams, ropes of superior seed compared to my one or two little dribbles. Often when her lover was present he would emphasize how Brenda loves his superior black seed, either down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they made me lick my cum out of the palm of my hand or wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet. The first time Brenda had BBC she no longer touched my penis or allowed me inside her unless it was purely for humiliation in front of her lover. I was amazed how wet and stretched she was when she allowed me inside her for twenty or thirty seconds and than made to pull out and jerk off.

Most the BBCs I have had were kind of disappointing where cum volume is concerned. My hubby produced copious amounts of thick cum when he was younger, far more than the bulls I have experienced. A couple of white lovers many years ago were very heavy cummers as well.

Diet and health plus how often a guy cums will all impact the volume.

Back