Amen!
They’re out there, but not many stay long-term unfortunately, so it’s usually just a one time thing. I find they are always out here for temporary work or there’s a big U.S military base in ADL or something. Can’t remember where exactly. But basically they’re a dime a dozen. Perfect excuse for a vacay to America I say. :p

Amen!
They’re out there, but not many stay long-term unfortunately, so it’s usually just a one time thing. I find they are always out here for temporary work or there’s a big U.S military base in ADL or something. Can’t remember where exactly. But basically they’re a dime a dozen. Perfect excuse for a vacay to America I say. :p
You can start with Chicago.
Please login or become a member to view

Amen!
I hear you sister. What's ADL?. What state are you in MissOz?

Any bulls with plans to come to the land down under - Australia!
Us Aussie BBC loving ladies need some on vacation BBC to play with and to play with us.
It’s definitely on my things to do list. I’ve never been down under but have run into a few Australian sluts throughout my travels in the world and I must say. Ausi BBC sluts are my favorite. That accent.

Back