AMBER: BLACK OWNED

Dredeep

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Continuation from https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/amber-the-build-up.245390/#post-4317383, if you haven’t read this first.

featuring @UKcouple4bull.

The day had arrived.

A WhatsApp notification banner reading “Amber 😈 has sent you a photo” flashed up on my phone in the early afternoon. The 😈 emoji seems to be one of Amber’s favourites, she uses it frequently and I would find out exactly why later that day. The photo was a selfie of her sat in the car waiting to drive down to London. Caption reading, “I hope you’re ready for me.” If only she knew how hard those simple six words made my dick hard in my suit trousers. The photo was by no means sexual, simply a cute photo of her face and a caption insinuating she couldn’t wait to see what I had in store for her. My imagination, for not the only time that day was running wild. My response, “I’m so ready for you. You look amazing.”

Like any other day you are anticipating great sex in the evening, it feels like the day it’s dragging. I couldn’t wait for my work day to end and my naughty evening to begin hopefully into the early hours of the following day. Amber had arrived and settled into the room, a 5 star central London hotel. The perfect setting to be blessed with your first dose of big black dick. Amber’s boyfriend Josh and I had been in close contact to arrange the ideal location. An ideal location was defined in my mind as somewhere close enough for me to leave work and find myself balls deep in his girlfriend in less than 20 minutes. Hats off to him for delivering with top marks. She sent me the room number and detailed and precise instructions on how I was going to find the room.
“The escalators are on the right, take the lift to the sixth floor and take a left.” Amber clearly didn’t want me to waste any time and neither did I. One of my demands on arrival besides a short dress, open two heels and a ready white pussy was a glass of champagne. With just under an hour to go I was pleasantly surprised with a photo of tanned legs and pretty white toe nails just above the surface of her bath water. Amber knew exactly what to show me to my create excitement.

The work day was done.

“Text me when you get to the elevator.” Was the first thing I saw before making my way to the hotel. Arriving in hotel lobby 10 minutes after leaving work. I sent a video of me walking up the steps to alert her of my arrival.
“Just got in the lift,” was the last message we sent that night. Pushed the 6 button and proceeded to check how I looked in the mirror, feeling self assured with an internal smug smirk anticipating what was about to happen. A 180 turn and a couple steps forward through the open elevator doors and to my pleasant surprise there she was. What a sight! Open toe heels, tanned legs crossed, black dress, pink champagne in hand and expectant blue eyes. My smug smirk was no longer internal, it was now brandished across my face. Just like the bulge in my grey trousers, there was no hiding it.
“Stand up!” I ordered as I took the glass from her hand. I took a sip but had no interest in the ******* I had initially asked her to have ready for me. A wave of lust blocking out any other thoughts. The details of the conversation are a blur but I do remember whispering “fucking hell”. As I grabbed her waist and copped a firm feel of her tight ass. It wasn’t long after that our tongues met. A kiss of pure filth, I could feel her tongue in my mouth as I pressed myself against her to feel what I had in my trousers. I turned her around for a better view of that ass and watched her walk away as I stood still. Took another sip and said, “you walk on, I’m gonna watch”. Amber gave me a look over her shoulder as she swayed her hips down the hallway. A teasing look, a look that said come get me. Amber drew her card key but I wasn’t done enjoying her away from her boyfriend. I grabbed her by the hips from behind and pushed her against the wall of a deserted hallway. The kissing continued, now my hand up the back of her dress. Our breathing was short and shallow, we both knew anything could happen in this hallway. There were no limits.
“I’ve wanted this for a long time!” The kind of words a black man wants to hear from a white woman who has yet to fulfil her fantasy. I took a step back pulling her toward me with my back now against the wall.
“Take it out”. I instructed. Giving her full licence to unzip me in the hallway. Amber unzipped my trousers and slide her hand in, gripping her manicured hands around pulsating black dick. “Oh fuck!”, was all she could say. I placed my glass of Laurent Perrier Rose on the ground and lifted her off her feet as she wrapped her legs around me. I remembered she wanted to be fucked in the air. A small reminder to Amber that I was more than capable of doing what she asked of me and what I wanted to do to her. My phone rang while she was up against the wall, and feet off the ground. “Turn that bloody phone off!”. She demanded. I couldn’t help but laugh. Amber wanted no distractions from to her black dick session.

On the other side of the door was Josh sat facing the bed. I shook his hand and removed my blazer before going into the bathroom, passing Amber on the way. I had planned to shower before any penetration took place. Amber had other ideas. The kissing continued and before I knew Amber was squatting down as I unbuttoned my trousers. My big black dick in her mouth for the first time. The slurping sounds alerted Josh from the bedroom. He came around the corner and handed me a phone. I tapped record watching Amber enjoy my dick in HD. forsing my length down throat like she hadn’t eaten in days. She was hungry for black dick. I placed the phone down on the sink now recording from another angle. It wasn’t long before I needed to fuck this white girl. I helped her to her feet, paying attention to the angle recording on her phone. My shoes still on with my trousers around my ankles. Spat some saliva on my fingers before rubbing it on the tip of my dick. I clearly didn’t need any further lubrication, Amber was ready! Dress hiked up and panties to the side. The head of my bare dick slid in with ease, almost as if her pussy was made for black dick. That initial penetration felt incredible, her moans just reiterated how fucking good it felt for the both of us. I pulled my t shirt over my head as I started to get comfortable. Amber wanted every inch pushing back balls deep on my dick, I almost lost my balance as I held the phone with two hands. I wanted Amber to see just how good my view was, and how creamy that white pussy was covering my dick with her juices. I placed the phone down and lifted Amber onto the sink. Josh to my left with his phone at the ready. Amber was giving the kind of look that I saw multiple times that night. The look that said ‘what you going to do to me’. A question I always had an answer for. My wrists resting on the inside of knees, complete control of legs wide open. The combination of being able to pull her closer while pushing my hips deep into her pussy meant one thing. I could tell she was on the verge and it didn’t take long. Her screams became higher in pitch and her breathing more shallow. All that could be heard at that moment was the sound of slapping skin followed by gush of water hitting the bathroom floor. I stepped to avoid the splash hitting my grey trousers. “I need black cock in my life”. I had her right where I wanted her. That was the first of many that night. Amber didn’t mention she was a squirter but now I knew she was I couldn’t wait to exploit that as much as possible.
She hoped off the sink.
“Lets go to the bedroom!” She said, breathing still shallow.

I insisted I shower first, not that it matter at this point. I knew it would be a long night and I had no reason to rush a great session. I stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom, with no towel. Rock hard from the anticipation of what was about to happen. Josh was taking photos of her on the bed, faced down ass up. I walked around the bed and pulled her legs towards me,

“These have to come off”, referring to her shoes, as I dropped to my knees by the bed side. I wanted to feel her feet against my skin while I got my first taste of that sweet white pussy. My technique usually consists of lengthy teasing but with her all the way ready, I wrapped my mouth around her clit and started running my tongue over it. Welcomed with moans and involuntary twitching I knew I had her. Two fingers in her pussy later she was now soaking the bedsheets. All the feedback I needed. I pulled her legs off the bed repeated the bathroom sink position. Same outcome on the hotel room carpet. Amber physique was toned, light and very flexible. I could lift and move her into whatever position I wanted to ease. Pinning her pretty feet back towards her head was a massive bonus. Free reign to power down on her with the full ******* of my hips, while enjoying her feet against my face. Something that was well received.
“You’re naughty!” She kept telling me as the smug smirk on my face reappeared. I was in my element.

A few positions live long in the memory and other memories are hazy. Ultimately that Saturday night was a constant fuckfest. Amber and I couldn’t get enough of each other. My dick was as hard as it comes. Her pussy ready to take a back to back poundings. Josh with the phone at the ready capturing angles. One angle I definitely wanted was a close up of my dick sliding in and out of that pussy. My dark dick covered in her juices penetrating her pink pussy. Something I will enjoying watching over and over again. The bed sheets were soaked in multiple positions from the multiple positions I had her in. The chair soaked from bending her over and relentlessly pounding until I got what I wanted More squirting. The more she did. The more I wanted it, just to see what her limit was. Like I mentioned Amber wanted to be fucked in the air. You know the one. Legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck. Supported by my hands firmly gripping her ass. So thats what Amber got. It was her night of course. She was becoming progressively ******* off the Laurent Perrier Rose, becoming more vocal with every sip. But I remember wondering what the neighbouring rooms could hear when I drilled my rock hard black shaft into Amber while rocking her hips into mine. I purposely aligned myself with the mirror to watch myself dominate this white girl, the view did wonders for my ego. Biceps bulging from holding her body weight. Seeing myself only gave me more energy to keep going until the inevitable orgasm. Orgasm number, who’s counting. It was about time I emptied my load. About time Amber got her first dose of black cum inside her white pussy. She had me close a number of times but she insisted I didn’t cum yet. Her tight pussy had me on the ropes but I was also enjoying how hard my dick remained throughout the evening. I ordered Amber to lay flat, faced down on the bed. No escape. I pressed my hands onto her back, forsing her deeper into the mattress. Grinding my hips into with only one intention. FLOOD THIS WHITE PUSSY. Lips apart grunting and groaning with every thrust as I felt myself get closer to climaxing. “Tell me to cum inside you”.
“Shoot that black cum inside me”, Amber responded. That was all I need to hear before letting go. Tensing my pelvic floor muscles pumping every last drop. I had saved it up and she earned it. I slumped be her side, dick still semi hard.

Round two was more of the same with Amber enjoying long moments on top. Taking every last inch of my shaft still wet as ever. Three hours or so had passed and Amber was starting to tire. The pink champagne and back to back orgasms had her ready for bed. I made my way to the bathroom to get dressed. The last place I left my clothes three hours ago. Still semi hard with more to offer I walked back into the bathroom to find Amber dressed in a pink silk robe with nothing underneath. My jaw dropped. She was tying her hair in the mirror when she turned and saw me walking past Josh toward her. No words were said. I simply pulled up the soft silk fabric to feel that soft white ass.
“One for the road”. As I slide my now rock hard dick in for one last time. Lifting my t shirt to get a better view of my dick entering. Trousers back on my ankles. Even after three hours her pussy still felt like the first few strokes. This one was something else. I could’ve gone all night. The orgasm was inevitable. Amber claimed she was done, her body said otherwise. So I that didn’t stop me thrusting as I chased just one last nut. Amber was about to squirt. Again. The pressure was building, as I pulled out her body tensed up and released on last gush on the already soaked hotel room carpet. I dread to think what the cleaners thought that following morning.

I pulled up my trousers and begin saying my goodbyes. This was only the beginning. I wanted more of this woman and I knew it the moment I stepped into the bathroom three hours ago. Another white girl was converted. She was probably wondering where this level of pleasure had been all her life. Don’t worry there will be more.

where I can find amber profile? it seems it's all disappear? I have seen your video fucking her but....no onlyfans, etc...

Back