Amateur motel vid: Genuinely angry bull repeatedly yells at cuck for getting too close to bed. 90's-early 2ks

Looking for a very hot video that was circulating about roughly 8 years ago. Could be from early 2ks or 90s judging from video quality. Rougher, older, wirey black bull, as far as I can remember, banging a white wife on the further of two beds in a cheap motel room. Memory is a blur, but he may actually pause mid-thrust, deep dick still half-way in the dripping wife to angrily bark at the cuck for getting too close. I think he did this repeatedly throughout the video, getting off the bed at one point, furious, as the shorter cuck quickly scurried backwards, probably mid-jerk. He doesn't say it, but there's an "I'm here to fuck this bitch, none of this gay *******" angry paranoia throughout.

Video was extremely hot since there was absolutely no play-acting whatsoever. The hotwife was in an absolute primal wreck just to get fucked in the heat of the moment that she just obeyed submissively.

Memory is foggy on the description above and I may have got portions wrong. But if you've seen this video, you know what it is. I appreciate if you can direct me to it.

That isn't it, sadly. But I definitely appreciate the suggestion. The bull in your link is far from physically wirey or genuinely dangerous/aggressive lol. Plus the wife in this one is... well, not my preference. Both bull and wife were in far better physical condition in the video I'm thinking of. Not models by any means, but much more height/weight proportionate. Vid was also quite a bit longer. It was at least 3-4 minutes long and potentially up to 10 min or more.

Last edited:
Back