Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

Not sure how amateur Susan Reno is....
Janet Mason and I had our coming out party so to speak around the same time, we really were drawn to her cause she was one of the few that actually represented sex like real life, meaning no condoms and creampies,,,then she got her volley balls and hooked up with a pro studio, she still showed sex the way she did when she was an amateur, and arguably dragged the pro studios kicking and screaming into the future of depicting cuckold sex the way it should, I on the other hand stayed amateur, so although it seems like a gateway ******* I don’t consider the fake boobs the deciding factor in whether or not someone is pro, I believe it all rests on being affiliated with pro studios that makes the difference, she moved onto doing Milf videos, watching my Mom go black crap, and eventually Gilf videos, whereas the amateurs seem to just stay with doing what they originally did. Even though she’s been around since dirt, Jan B seems to have carved out her own niche following the Ed Powers model of introducing first timers (Ala “Dirty Debutants”), I consider her still an amateur due to the style and production values. DFWK seems to have done something similar by making vids with both budding amateurs and pro women, kinda like straddling the fence between both genres (he contacted me a few months after I retired. Really wanted to do him but I missed the boat, no point in crying over spilled cum). So I’m gonna stick with going with the pro studios being the deciding factor. Hope this wasn’t too long of a response, but when someone asks you how to make an apple pie, you usually have to begin with the recipe!

Back