Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

P.P.S. I only used Ed Powers and his Dirty Debs as a comparison to what Jan B. began to do as age began creeping up on her. Jake Stead was okay, but at that time I had the hots for FM Bradley,,,as opposed to Ray Victory (or his shortly used name of Ray Visor). Sounds like we’ve both been around the block a few times, but my husband goes way back, being born and raised in Manhattan and Brooklyn his older brother took him to the Love Theatre on 42nd street when he was 18 (back in ‘66), where he watched a couple on stage get it on (very Behind the Green Doris’s),,,if your familiar with the HBO show called “The Deuce”, they showed a place that was based on a real place called Peep Alive, like a predecessor to the glory holes, with doors that raised and you got to see a girl spinning around on a carousel as she performed nude. By the time my hub was 21 he was being taken home by couple as a bull, and was totally aware of the whole cuckold experience back during the “Summer of Love” in ‘69. So yeah, when we met it was destiny, he open all the doors for me, and we lived happily ever after,,,except we both wish we could do it all over again, only this time triple down, LOL.
Love your prospective and insight

Back