Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

1457624365722.jpg

That is some serious baby making love right there!

650_1000.jpg

This is what I love after we are done, dick in me, arms and legs wrapped around a large black man, feeling his mass, his warmth, his heavy breathing, his muscular body totally covering me. Feeling his dick spasms subside inside me, feeling my uterus spasm against him. Trying to squirm under him.

Man, just got myself all excited.

This is what I love after we are done, dick in me, arms and legs wrapped around a large black man, feeling his mass, his warmth, his heavy breathing, his muscular body totally covering me. Feeling his dick spasms subside inside me, feeling my uterus spasm against him. Trying to squirm under him.

Man, just got myself all excited.

I love that! :)

675_1000.jpg

Your wife and her bull have been making passionate love for an hour now. She's cum more times than you can count. Her bull has just grunted and said he's gonna cum. Your wife said tonight she just had to try him bareback. You agreed. Now the moment of truth is here. He moves to pullout as you guys had agreed, but she grabs hold of him as tight as she can and says, "Oh, No! Don't pullout! I want to feel your hot cum shooting deep inside me!"

love the fact that she is wearing her wedding ring and the ring finger is holding her black lover down.

351_1000.jpg

The text comes in @ 9:03 pm from a number you don't recognize. You open it anyway and see this pic. It looks like your wifes body & that could be her pussy, but it can't be. Not your wife. It's not your wife you decide, you can't even see this lady's face. At least you hope its not, because this lady has cum alot & thats a huge black cock fucking her.
Another text comes in @ 10:47 pm & this one, is from your wife. It says: My bulls tired of hiding it. He owns my pussy now. Coming home tomorrow, hes coming with. We're fucking in the bedroom. You can watch if your a good boy.
pale skin, blue eyes, blond hair, and needs a black cock.

Back