Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

It's so good, it's so deep, arising new levels of passion in your wife. She is literally praying right now that her bull will cum deep in her pussy and bred her.

Amateur-Interracial-Set-4-74.jpg

Holding your wife's hand as she takes her first BBC, how sweet. You know, from her continuous cumming, moaning, and screaming, that this is definitely a great experience for her. But, it is also a traumatic one for her pussy, after years of fucking only your little dick. I'm sure she appreciates the support, even if she doesn't appreciate you as much anymore.

308192686.jpg

Your wife looks back at you and says, "Wow, hun this is even better than you said it would be. I'm actually cumming! Thanks so much for realizing your little cock could never give me what I need. I love you so much for this I might still suck your little guy every once in a while."

504_1000.jpg

351_1000.jpg

The text comes in @ 9:03 pm from a number you don't recognize. You open it anyway and see this pic. It looks like your wifes body & that could be her pussy, but it can't be. Not your wife. It's not your wife you decide, you can't even see this lady's face. At least you hope its not, because this lady has cum alot & thats a huge black cock fucking her.
Another text comes in @ 10:47 pm & this one, is from your wife. It says: My bulls tired of hiding it. He owns my pussy now. Coming home tomorrow, hes coming with. We're fucking in the bedroom. You can watch if your a good boy.

Your gf smiles at you when walk back into the living room from your condom run. Your's were to small for her bulls huge cock. He needs magnums. They promised not to start until you got back. Looks like that didn't happen. She says, "We won't bee needing those. I want his cum deep in my pussy!"

140208-interracial-photo-hot-girl-with-curly-hair-fucked-by-black.jpg

675_1000.jpg

Your wife and her bull have been making passionate love for an hour now. She's cum more times than you can count. Her bull has just grunted and said he's gonna cum. Your wife said tonight she just had to try him bareback. You agreed. Now the moment of truth is here. He moves to pullout as you guys had agreed, but she grabs hold of him as tight as she can and says, "Oh, No! Don't pullout! I want to feel your hot cum shooting deep inside me!"

Last edited:
Back