Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

Your wife's first time with a BBC. She has cum more than you thought possible and is trying to pull him as deep inside her as possible while he's cumming. She's hooked and you know it.

924_1000.jpg

Your gf looks back @ you with a smirk on her face & says, "Yeah, he's taking my ass now. Looks like there's nothing left for you but my mouth. And your little dick won't be getting any of that unless you do everything we say. Like maybe some ass to mouth after he cums deep in my ass."

261_1000.jpg

Last edited:
As you see your wife making love to her first bull, in your marriage bed, more passionately than she ever made to you, you start to have second thoughts about your fantasy. But you know deep in your heart she's not going back to your little dick. So you decide to just make the best of it.

816_1000.jpg

41E8A86.jpg

It's the second night of your honey-moon and for both nights these black bulls have been mercifully using your new wife.
After your pathetic performance on your wedding night your wife decided to take her maid of honor's advice and cuckold you. You were so surprised when you got to your suite in Vagas and the M.O.H. was there with four of her bulls. Her husband is filming this for you so you never forget it. His wife is on the other bed getting her brains fucked out as well.

Last edited:
Back