AMA: Long time volunteer at a refugee shelter in Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I have been volunteering at a refugee shelter with mainly African migrants for about 3 years now. I thought I'd answer some questions since the whole migration thing is a big theme in some parts here. I will answer honestly and to the best of my ability. Don't get upset if the reality ruins your fantasy about wild sex parties between migrants and volunteers.

Ask away!

Mixing up sexual preferences and political campaigns is (expressed carefully) a little bit strange.
Iam also interested in bbc, but this has no meaning for my political belief.
In bed I like to be dominated by men, following your drive would mean to fight for depression of women in professional working life and relapse to the conditions of 1950s.
So living in a relationship with cuckold and bulls is a very poor motivation for political opinion.

By the way: everybody likes nice stories - in the story forum.

We totally agree with you

In our neighbour town in northern germany there's a refugee accomodation with 60-70 refugees, most of them from sudan and other african countries. My wife and me are open and interested in strange cultures, and she 's very socially engaged. So actually i've the idea to convince my wife to helping out there with everyday things. I think it's a good chance for her to get in contact with black men and slowly open her mind for tasting BBC. What do you think? I'm curious to your opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back