Am I made for your big black cock Midlands uk may travel for right guy

We are an 100% genuine couple, I do want some big black cock to stretch me we are a midland based couple in uk not fussed about traveling to far and wanna have a lot of fun Iv never been touched by black cock only ever had 2 average white cocks in me and me and my husband are comfortable with a 3sum which may lead to other things I do wanna try dp and I want a real hung guy as my first inbox me u might just be the mr right x
guess i ll enjoy fucking your fine round juicy ass and pussy for days hun

We are an 100% genuine couple, I do want some big black cock to stretch me we are a midland based couple in uk not fussed about traveling to far and wanna have a lot of fun Iv never been touched by black cock only ever had 2 average white cocks in me and me and my husband are comfortable with a 3sum which may lead to other things I do wanna try dp and I want a real hung guy as my first inbox me u might just be the mr right x
Yes, definitely built perfect for this BBC

Well you look good enough to eat to me and I live in the East Midlands and would love to pleasure you with my BBC and so much more message me and lets do this

Well you look good enough to eat to me and I live in the East Midlands and would love to pleasure you with my BBC and so much more message me and lets do this
can't wait hoofully will have that bbc in me soon I'm wanting it more than hubby now so many sexy pics Xox

I've just seen your pics on. Wow well built for black guys. I'm interested in meeting body like this. Pm me please if you're still on . From Paris

You're definitely built for big black cocks, very pleasurable nicely thick body and ample ass. Good luck on finding Mr. Right, he is out there somewhere.:bigsmile::devil:

Back