Need a huge BBC in nyc for this weekend

asianchick4bbc

Couple
Real Person
We are a mixed couple (asian wife white hubby) heading to nyc for the weekend. I like to dominate my white husband and see him suck a black cock while in nyc. And have both guys’ cocks measured to see how superior a black cock is to a white cock. And I decide whose cock i want to suck according to how sexy and big cock is.

We are a mixed couple (asian wife white hubby) heading to nyc for the weekend. I like to dominate my white husband and see him suck a black cock while in nyc. And have both guys’ cocks measured to see how superior a black cock is to a white cock. And I decide whose cock i want to suck according to how sexy and big cock is.
Lucky us I'll be in NYC this weekend

Looking to be blacked for the first time…have u got what we want??? 🍆
how did ur weekend go in nyc? I hope both of you got exactly what you hoped for. my x wife was Asian, back then I wanted her sexy hot body all to myself, these years I fantasize seeing how hot it would be 2c her Blacked.
I'm 62 southeastern USA white man, my now wife of 20yrs is a sexy str8 laced 46yo redhead, she is unaware of my new found desire 2c her pleasured by a younger cocksman.

we were a Asian wife white husband couple, please accept me as a follower and allow me 2c your info, etc. I'm very curious how u2 broke the ice with talks of this exciting Taboo..

IMG_4497.jpegWe are a mixed couple (asian wife white hubby) heading to nyc for the weekend. I like to dominate my white husband and see him suck a black cock while in nyc. And have both guys’ cocks measured to see how superior a black cock is to a white cock. And I decide whose cock i want to suck according to how sexy and big cock is.
Awwwww what a shame , I’m from NYC
I wish I seen this post sooner

Am I too late to play?

I wish i saw this I love asian women and i am here in NYC if ever coming back please let me know

Dm me for bbc

Back