Am I bi or just a Bull

blkbulling

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I am not attracted to men in any shape or form, but I like to make hubby get me hard for her and clean me up after, I like to spunk in hubby's mouth too. At the same time I never think of myself meeting a man alone or entertain the thought of a man sucking me if If the wife is not there to take my cock afterwards. I no longer meet couples where hubby wont suck cock, except in clubs and parties. I also could think of fucking hubby after I have fucked wifey well enough other things being equal, but the thought of meeting a man alone really does nothing for or cross my mind, I am not sure I could get hard if I met a man alone. How would you describe me?

I would think your bisexual top part but still bisexual. I am the same way rather be a bi bottom in mmf. But mm ok since bottom just gotta be an ass freek. But in my experience mirrors yours. Because I can be sexual always with women, and men and women together too 1,000x more fun than mm sex alone. After the first time I explored on sucking cock and being fucked they were solo mm before I invited a man to be in a mmf threeway.

IMHO other bulls would say your bisexual probably because we have talked to few as a couple who said me sucking them or even touching them was a deal breaker. Just saying probably get a better answer if you asked other bulls in this BISEXUAL CUCKOLD forum Like STIFFBBC

I would think your bisexual top part but still bisexual. I am the same way rather be a bi bottom in mmf. But mm ok since bottom just gotta be an ass freek. But in my experience mirrors yours. Because I can be sexual always with women, and men and women together too 1,000x more fun than mm sex alone. After the first time I explored on sucking cock and being fucked they were solo mm before I invited a man to be in a mmf threeway.

IMHO other bulls would say your bisexual probably because we have talked to few as a couple who said me sucking them or even touching them was a deal breaker. Just saying probably get a better answer if you asked other bulls in this BISEXUAL CUCKOLD forum Like STIFFBBC

I generally list my self as bi curious on swingers sites so to give couples idea of what I maybe into. But I have met more couples where hubby is listed as straight, but will still happily suck me and clean etc. They say they dont consider themselves bi, but more of a cuck than anything else.

Yes, I am sure other bulls will say I am bi, especially other black bulls. Interracial Bisexual cuckold play is still frown upon by many. I have had couples and single females that wont me because of my interest in bi cuckold play, but I honestly don't care.

Last edited:
I am not attracted to men in any shape or form, but I like to make hubby get me hard for her and clean me up after, I like to spunk in hubby's mouth too. At the same time I never think of myself meeting a man alone or entertain the thought of a man sucking me if If the wife is not there to take my cock afterwards. I no longer meet couples where hubby wont suck cock, except in clubs and parties. I also could think of fucking hubby after I have fucked wifey well enough other things being equal, but the thought of meeting a man alone really does nothing for or cross my mind, I am not sure I could get hard if I met a man alone. How would you describe me?
Just want to get your rocks off with someone.

Her Pet: As a married cuckold in a great relationship that is into watching his wife play with BBC toys daily and get fucked by BBC's, I also like to participate so I feel you. I have enjoyed anal play for myself since i was young but have no attraction to men nor would i ever be in a relationship with one, but i am bi when it comes to sex. I want no affection from a man, it repulses me, I don't even want them to touch my cock, but I'll guide their cocks into my wife, I'll get them hard, lick their cum out of her, let him fuck my ass, but that's just sex and all about pleasure for me and nothing else.

Youre just a dom bull taking control. There’s nothing bi about about it. The cucks are the bi ones

This is so interesting. Im a white guy who could do all things submissive for a Black man but i too prefer that my girl be there with me.
That said..... this is not always possible and the way i feel is that Black men and white men should make far greater effort than ever to become friends, both knowing that each has potential for sexuallly enjoying the other. It may be that you never ever urge your white friend to suck your cock. But that possibility always being there is definitely a good thing.
Id really like to have more Black friends and at some point in conversation be brave enough to throw in how i feel sexually less than they as a man and that often in the company of Black men my fantasies turn to being in the female or submissive position. I think over time you could become more comfortable enjoying the mouth of a white man. And why not. You deserve that and lots more.

The instincts of bisexuality are there in everyone to varying degrees, and this may shift in the direction in which homosexuality becomes the dominant orientation. This can, of course, be influenced by several external emotional and sexual influences! I hope I could help!!

Is the hubby a sissy like me or a straight guy?

The instincts of bisexuality are there in everyone to varying degrees, and this may shift in the direction in which homosexuality becomes the dominant orientation. This can, of course, be influenced by several external emotional and sexual influences! I hope I could help!!

I know that for me and I'd like to think that for many on here this will never happen, we are happily married and love women, we just happen to like to be cucked and like bisex. IMO, most of us that are real people on here (not fake accounts) are not attracted to men at all but being bisexual during sexual play is okay with us as it's just sex and we are comfortable with who we are and in our relationship.

I know that for me and I'd like to think that for many on here this will never happen, we are happily married and love women, we just happen to like to be cucked and like bisex. IMO, most of us that are real people on here (not fake accounts) are not attracted to men at all but being bisexual during sexual play is okay with us as it's just sex and we are comfortable with who we are and in our relationship.

I understand your way of thinking perfectly! In triple, cuckold and plural sex, the desire can be so strong, that a bisexual act between men can occur!!
A man may find a beautiful male body and / or just a penis attractive to be aesthetically pleasing and sexual, meanwhile, it has no negative effect on her attraction to ladies!!
I live in Hungary, and I have a relationship with a couple where the members of the couple already consider me the lady’s second number husband.
In addition to Cuckold, we also have sex in threesome mode, and sometimes there is also a little handjob and sucking from the husband in my direction!
We all enjoy it and no one is attracted to men in a fetisist way because of this! We see this as a natural corollary of threesome sex.

I don’t think you are Bi. As I am the same way only on the submissive side. I have no attraction to men at all. I am masculine and dominant with women.
But I have a huge driving desire to be submissive to a BBC. I’d prefer it with a woman involved and have several times.
it’s amazing to lick a women’s clit while she is being fucked by aBBC , knowing he will cum in her pussy, and both the guy n girl expect you to lick it all up.
I can’t explain it, but it love eating a guys cum.

How would you describe me?
The first word that comes to mind is IDEAL! Speaking personally from the cuckold perspective, those of us who desire to be sexually dominated by our bulls feel very much as you've described. We're not interested in loving relationships with men. We just want to be sexually dominated and humiliated in front of our wives and girlfriends. Sucking dick, eating cum, and taking it in the ass are all powerful symbols of submission and emasculation. It's important for the woman to witness these since she is the intended audience. By using the cuck this way the bull is demonstrating his masculine superiority.

There is orientation and there are fetishes. Fetishes are things that turn you on but not integral to your orientation of attraction. They are learned behaviors that you could do without and develop relationships. Orientation is your gender and gender of attraction. This is instinctual and innate to your character. People often times talk about their orientation as something they remember doing or feeling like prior to puberty. You have learned to find domination as a turn on and exciting as part of your experiences with sexuality. This includes swinging and cuckolding and consequently associating with the cuckolds themselves, but apparently you find yourself unable to feel a complete satisfaction with a relationship with a man or sufficient excitement with the men by themselves. If I was to do a personal ad for you, I would advertise you as a bisexual dom and expect to reject many gay offers, but if I was advertising for a long term relationship I might advertise as a heterosexual dom or a bicurious dom depending on how much you wanted to keep swinging as a part of your lifestyle.

Actually why give a fuck what you are rather straightish or bisexual. Do as you will and have fun. Dont worry about what other people think. Fuck as many people as you want to. The only people that it's important to is the ass your fucking likes it, and a mouth a mouth for getting head right? I bet you wouldn't tell this to MF couples but if the both suck your cock the men with a little experience are probably better at sucking cock. We know what feels good. Just like the first woman to eat my wife's pussy was 20x better than me she made my wife cum 8x at least. Better than I could ever be.

Last edited:
There is orientation and there are fetishes. Fetishes are things that turn you on but not integral to your orientation of attraction. They are learned behaviors that you could do without and develop relationships. Orientation is your gender and gender of attraction. This is instinctual and innate to your character. People often times talk about their orientation as something they remember doing or feeling like prior to puberty. You have learned to find domination as a turn on and exciting as part of your experiences with sexuality. This includes swinging and cuckolding and consequently associating with the cuckolds themselves, but apparently you find yourself unable to feel a complete satisfaction with a relationship with a man or sufficient excitement with the men by themselves. If I was to do a personal ad for you, I would advertise you as a bisexual dom and expect to reject many gay offers, but if I was advertising for a long term relationship I might advertise as a heterosexual dom or a bicurious dom depending on how much you wanted to keep swinging as a part of your lifestyle.

That was a great reply and i could not agree more...very well said!

Actually why give a fuck what you are rather straightish or bisexual. Do as you will and have fun. Dont worry about what other people think. Fuck as many people as you want to. The only people that it's important to is the ass your fucking likes it, and a mouth a mouth for getting head right? I bet you wouldn't tell this to MF couples but if the both suck your cock the men with a little experience are probably better at sucking cock. We know what feels good. Just like the first woman to eat my wife's pussy was 20x better than me she made my wife cum 8x at least. Better than I could ever be.
And as far as my bisexual level I'm bi for sure wether I'm sucking BBC or BWC too. But with woman I want it all kissing cuddling all 3 holes I want to be with them MF couple. But with men it's only about the other guys cock and getting off in my ass mouth or their ass mouth too.

But not a sissy cuck, nobody is caging me dressing me up. And in my married case my wife pussy wouldn't be off limits ever. OR I would cut her off financially first, and if she tried that ******* . I would go out and spite fuck a few woman and probably cuckoldress her telling her how much better they where. Such they are tighter bigger boogs they suck cock better than her. And probably film it all make her watch it. And if any bull slapped hit me I fuck them up and possibly turn the tables and make them a fucking steer with my BWC.

Last edited:
And as far as my bisexual level I'm bi for sure later be sucking BBC or BWC too. But with woman I want it all kissing cuddling all 3 holes I want to be with them MF couple. But with men it's only about the other guys cock and getting off in my ass mouth or their ass mouth too.

But not a sissy cuvk, nobody is cagong me dressing me up and in my married case my wife pussy wouldn't be off limits ever. If she tried that ******* o would go out and spite fuck sfew woman and probably cuckoldress her telling her how much better they where. And if any bull slapped hit me I fuck them up and possibly turn the tables and make them a fucking steer with my BWC.
But still like BBC in my ass and mouth especially when a woman my wife or my assortment of FWB women are watching me get fucked by BBC and gets so wet going into warp drive seeing it all. But not cuck I get fucked on my own terms because I'm an ass freeak.

If any of this makes sense.

Last edited:
Back