Am i becoming gay?

I have sucked black cock and one fucked me, still I have not changed the way I feel and interact with either men or women, I have no lost strenght or mental capacity, I feel the same man as before sucking black dick, no difference at all, I dont give a fuck the names that people give to this way of enjoying sex, I just love black cock and will continue doing it because it is my body and my way of living my life. The real pussy man or sissies are the ones that let others control their lives by just telling them faggots, gay, bi or whatever.
Perhaps that is true. However, you don't mention if you suck to completion and then swallow the load.
And you don't say if you get barebacked and let them pump their jizz up your ass.

I believe if you did, you'd be singing a different tune.
Allowing a load or two (or maybe 3 or 4) to stay up your gut for a night has a way
of getting into your system.
And when it does, the Rubicon will have been crossed.

Conciously: Esthetically I prefer women, socially I like woman and men equally, intellectually I prefer men. Sexually I prefer men. Inconciously or how my body reacts automatically in a sexual way, getting wet, oosing precum, feeling tinglings between my balls and butthole, my ass that gets relaxed is only with men. These are the signs I became gay...

Conciously: Esthetically I prefer women, socially I like woman and men equally, intellectually I prefer men. Sexually I prefer men. Inconciously or how my body reacts automatically in a sexual way, getting wet, oosing precum, feeling tinglings between my balls and butthole, my ass that gets relaxed is only with men. These are the signs I became gay...
Yes, those are signs, but one of the best barometers I of know of
to tell if someone is gay is physical reaction.
When I first started going to adult bookstores, I would notice how
some of the newbies would behave.

Typically, they would be submissive, taking orders, getting on their knees,
then on all-fours. Watching their smaller than average penises, usually uncut,
dribbling out their loads while being railed usually sends a strong message...
that you are a bottom; a gay bottom!

With some guys, they didn't even have to touch themselves. Just the feeling
of having another man depositing his essence into you made them (myself included)
"spill my seed".

Yes, those are signs, but one of the best barometers I of know of
to tell if someone is gay is physical reaction.
When I first started going to adult bookstores, I would notice how
some of the newbies would behave.

Typically, they would be submissive, taking orders, getting on their knees,
then on all-fours. Watching their smaller than average penises, usually uncut,
dribbling out their loads while being railed usually sends a strong message...
that you are a bottom; a gay bottom!

With some guys, they didn't even have to touch themselves. Just the feeling
of having another man depositing his essence into you made them (myself included)
"spill my seed".
Thanks for your comment, your statement that “ the physical reaction” is one of the best barometers is a quite concise and correct formulation. I am quite surprised that you mention that quite some gay bottoms are “uncut”. Is being “uncut” in your culture a sign of less manlyness?

Are there any other forum-members here who think that the bodies of slim and smiley well-hung black teenagers rock?

In your responses, please state your gender and give your reasons for thinking so.

“And be honest”—like the mostly naked International Man of Mystery Austin Powers urged the outrageously beautiful MI6 agent Vanessa Kensington to be.

View attachment 5371339View attachment 5371340View attachment 5371341
Yeah, I'd suck that cock and lick those black balls. Rim his teen ass, too!

Thanks for your comment, your statement that “ the physical reaction” is one of the best barometers is a quite concise and correct formulation. I am quite surprised that you mention that quite some gay bottoms are “uncut”. Is being “uncut” in your culture a sign of less manlyness?
Well, when you say "in my culture", I'm an American living in the Chicago area.
I have found that most (if not all) the women I've been with and talked to have all expressed
that they prefer a circumcised cock.

Quotes like, "It looks gross!" or "It's like a clit" or "It look like a baby dick", when referring
to uncut cocks should give you some idea of what I'm talking about.

But in general, most of the bottoms I know and have watched are uncut and shaved smooth.

Back