Always be fair with your bull ♠️

FionaDee

Female
From
Ireland
I’ve always made a point of been fair with my bulls, as they have made the time, effort and money to travel to me. Always live in with me, from the time they arrive, until the time they leave again. All mod cons, from been fed and watered - any washing - day out, right to helping with travel expenses, (but never ever money for the sex), that’s mutual. Like to hear anybody’s thoughts on this.

I actively discourage men from travelling to me as I don't host and will never spend a single penny toward dates. It's my preference to only see local men out of convenience.

My time does not get divided evenly, my husband is my priority and always will be and after that there is a hierarchy within my secondary partners. However, when someone travels from far away they do get preference out of my secondary partner. When I'm with someone they have all my attention, I never show up late to a date, I always be sure to put effort into my appearance and I would never request money be spent.

With someone I've been seeing for quite a while, I will bake for them, show up with dinner and will occasionally get them a birthday or "just because" gift.

To me, that's more than fair.

Last edited:
I actively discourage men from travelling to men as I don't host and will never spend a single penny toward dates. It's my preference to only see local men out of convenience.

My time does not get divided evenly, my husband is my priority and always will be and after that there is a hierarchy within my secondary partners. However, when someone travels from far away they do get preference out of my secondary partner. When I'm with someone they have all my attention, I never show up late to a date, I always be sure to put effort into my appearance and I would never request money be spent.

With someone I've been seeing for quite a while, I will bake for them, show up with dinner and will occasionally get them a birthday or "just because" gift.

To me, that's more than fair.
Discourage men from travelling to men....
That doesn’t make any sense.

Back