Alternate ways of having "sex" for cucks

eshinoo

Couple
A few of the things that my GF has me do, since I'm not allowed inside her (no pussy or bjs):
  • Cumming into a tissue
  • Cumming into the toilet. Sometimes she makes me leave it so she can check that I actually came so that I "won't be horny later."
  • Sometimes she let's me have a "beta blowjob" where she spits or drools into my hands a few times so I can masturbate with girl spit. I <3 this one so much when she lets me have it.
    • That's as opposed to an "alpha blowjob" where, you know, the spit gets on the dick because it goes directly into the girl's mouth. I'm sure any black man on here who's taken a white boy's gf knows this experience quite well.
  • Humping her leg (I have to wear a condom with my underwear on over it). She always has on at least a bra and panties, sometimes a shirt too, but I usually get to hump her bare legs. I have to cum FAST with this one, she doesn't like me doing it for very long lol.
  • When I'm allowed to watch for more than a short period of time she makes me wear a condom under a chastity cage. If it's been a while since I've cum, sometimes watching her bull take her or get a blowjob will make me cum into the condom.
  • One that I hate, that she sometimes makes me do if I did something I'm not supposed to, is cum into my own mouth. I hate this one the most, and luckily she doesn't make me do it that often. I walked in on her and her bull without knocking a year or so ago and she made me cum into my own mouth and swallow in front of him. I don't think he'll ever let me forget that it happened...
  • Cumming outside. When she does this, she takes my clothes away, and won't take my cage off until I'm outside. It goes on before I'm allowed back in. If I want to cum that's usually going to be my only chance that night.
  • A few times I got to have a "beta finish" where I'm in a condom, and she lets me pretend to finish on her face. Of course, it all goes into the condom instead, which gets thrown away. She's always at least in a bra and panties for this, never fully naked or even with her top off.
  • When her bull is around, one extra thing that she'll do sometimes with some of the other ones on here is that I sometimes get kisses. Her bull doesn't allow her to kiss me when he's around, but there are a few exceptions.
    • If her bull's penis has been in her mouth recently (as in, three minutes or so max, not longer than that), she can give me kisses. Her kisses are nice in general, but the best part is that whenever it happens I'm thinking about how happy I am for her bull. She game me a kiss while I was doing my gf and her bull's laundry the other day, and the first thought into my head was, "wow, he has a white boy and his gf over. he sends the white boy downstairs to do his laundry, and then takes the girl upstairs to put his penis in her mouth. meanwhile the white bf's doing nothing about it. the real man gets exactly what he deserves. good for him! :)"
    • If her bull has ejaculated into my GF's mouth recently (same threeish minute window), she can use a little tongue. One of the best experiences with this was when one her friends (female) was over, who didn't know that he fucks her and I don't. He asked her to go upstairs with him to "check out the new paint." 5-10 minutes later she came back down with him and gave kissed me with a little tongue. <3 knowing that just because a friend's over, when the man of the house needs his balls drained, his balls are going to be drained. If her friend had found out, it's not his problem. I'm the one who'd be embarrassed, while he's the one who just got a blowjob, and he's the one whose sperm is lining my gf's mouth and throat right now. Not embarrassing for him. Not his problem. He fucks my girl when he wants, he gets head from my girl when he wants, and he cums where he wants to when he wants to.
Definitely no real sex for me. I <3 our relationship though. Bulls need to cum inside girls. My gf has a pussy, and a mouth. Better to keep those all for him. He needs it more, and deserves it more too :)

If a regular lover's dick feels way better for the wife than hubby's and she suggests an arrangement in which her lover's dick will be the only dick to enter her vagina for as long as the "side relationship" will last and hubby finds the idea hot and agrees to that arrangement, there are still a lot of ways for the hubby and wife to enjoy sex together. Sex does not equal intercourse.

We have done many of those things , the point is her orgasm is more important then mine and that she owns mine . If and when I cum is her decision and I’m very happy to give this to her . Chastity both formally locked and just denial is a gift to her . Yes we have a sex life and my pleasure is rooted in her pleasure , hard for some to understand.

A few of the things that my GF has me do, since I'm not allowed inside her (no pussy or bjs):
  • Cumming into a tissue
  • Cumming into the toilet. Sometimes she makes me leave it so she can check that I actually came so that I "won't be horny later."
  • Sometimes she let's me have a "beta blowjob" where she spits or drools into my hands a few times so I can masturbate with girl spit. I <3 this one so much when she lets me have it.
    • That's as opposed to an "alpha blowjob" where, you know, the spit gets on the dick because it goes directly into the girl's mouth. I'm sure any black man on here who's taken a white boy's gf knows this experience quite well.
  • Humping her leg (I have to wear a condom with my underwear on over it). She always has on at least a bra and panties, sometimes a shirt too, but I usually get to hump her bare legs. I have to cum FAST with this one, she doesn't like me doing it for very long lol.
  • When I'm allowed to watch for more than a short period of time she makes me wear a condom under a chastity cage. If it's been a while since I've cum, sometimes watching her bull take her or get a blowjob will make me cum into the condom.
  • One that I hate, that she sometimes makes me do if I did something I'm not supposed to, is cum into my own mouth. I hate this one the most, and luckily she doesn't make me do it that often. I walked in on her and her bull without knocking a year or so ago and she made me cum into my own mouth and swallow in front of him. I don't think he'll ever let me forget that it happened...
  • Cumming outside. When she does this, she takes my clothes away, and won't take my cage off until I'm outside. It goes on before I'm allowed back in. If I want to cum that's usually going to be my only chance that night.
  • A few times I got to have a "beta finish" where I'm in a condom, and she lets me pretend to finish on her face. Of course, it all goes into the condom instead, which gets thrown away. She's always at least in a bra and panties for this, never fully naked or even with her top off.
  • When her bull is around, one extra thing that she'll do sometimes with some of the other ones on here is that I sometimes get kisses. Her bull doesn't allow her to kiss me when he's around, but there are a few exceptions.
    • If her bull's penis has been in her mouth recently (as in, three minutes or so max, not longer than that), she can give me kisses. Her kisses are nice in general, but the best part is that whenever it happens I'm thinking about how happy I am for her bull. She game me a kiss while I was doing my gf and her bull's laundry the other day, and the first thought into my head was, "wow, he has a white boy and his gf over. he sends the white boy downstairs to do his laundry, and then takes the girl upstairs to put his penis in her mouth. meanwhile the white bf's doing nothing about it. the real man gets exactly what he deserves. good for him! :)"
    • If her bull has ejaculated into my GF's mouth recently (same threeish minute window), she can use a little tongue. One of the best experiences with this was when one her friends (female) was over, who didn't know that he fucks her and I don't. He asked her to go upstairs with him to "check out the new paint." 5-10 minutes later she came back down with him and gave kissed me with a little tongue. <3 knowing that just because a friend's over, when the man of the house needs his balls drained, his balls are going to be drained. If her friend had found out, it's not his problem. I'm the one who'd be embarrassed, while he's the one who just got a blowjob, and he's the one whose sperm is lining my gf's mouth and throat right now. Not embarrassing for him. Not his problem. He fucks my girl when he wants, he gets head from my girl when he wants, and he cums where he wants to when he wants to.
Definitely no real sex for me. I <3 our relationship though. Bulls need to cum inside girls. My gf has a pussy, and a mouth. Better to keep those all for him. He needs it more, and deserves it more too :)
Lucky

Just about 3 months ago she’d just gotten home from her BFs and asked me if I’d masturbated yet that day, I told her no. She had me masturbate for her but she told me not to take off my pants or put my hand down my pants either
After I finished she kissed me and said don’t clean off that cum … you’ll be fine
She’s done that a couple more times since

Just about 3 months ago she’d just gotten home from her BFs and asked me if I’d masturbated yet that day, I told her no. She had me masturbate for her but she told me not to take off my pants or put my hand down my pants either
After I finished she kissed me and said don’t clean off that cum … you’ll be fine
She’s done that a couple more times since
Dude I am single and have been jerking off that for years.

I enjoyed the post. I know it takes more than a little effort to make a post that long... of course I’m always interested in hearing about cuckhold lifestyles....even tho I’m sure a lot of us embellished a bit with our story telling... for me this site seems to be more about fantasy than reality any way
Tu Loser boy, let me tell you that for EVERY week-end français saturday noon to sunday night or monday morning we find all our bull HERE ON THIS SITE from single black partner to groups of 4 or 5 very well endowed BBC's so my bisexual caged hubby and myself are VERY HAPPY that this site exists. , Sandra & Peter

• Cumming into a tissue
It’s really hard on this site, but this may be the most pathetic person on here

No. I don’t think he has a gf. How would it happen?? Let’s see... him on first date: I don’t want to fuck you, I prefer to jerk off in to a tissue... her: ok that’s exactly what I’m looking for..... smh y’all are just dumb
I’m sure a lot of the cuckhold relationships did not start out that way... maybe just went in that direction over time

As a sissy, cuckold beta-male for most of my life, I have received "sexual satisfaction" in the following ways:

1. Watching my wife being fucked and inseminated by "Real Men."

2. Having my wife, other men and women, humiliate me and keep me in my place.

3. Sucking on the cocks of other men, and swallowing their cum.

4. Having other men perform anal sex on me and filling my "male pussy" with their cum.

5. Jerking off my tiny dicklet in front of my wife, her boyfriends and girlfriends, as they laugh at me and humiliate me. This process also includes having me jerk-off furiously until my useless "issue" dribbles out of me and falls harmlessly to the ground.

My thanks to the alpha-males who fucked me so good that my cum dripped out of me without me touching myself.

Back