alpha in everything except cuckolding situations

Similar to our hubby. It’s proven that on average, blacks have the biggest cocks among all races. We are educated in the dominance/submission style by parents, teachers and so on. So you may be dominant in nearly all ways if you succeed there, but you simply can’t change the contents of your trousers by yourself ?. Nothing to worry about! Submit in the bedroom and have fun! ?

don't listen to all the nonsense of inferior or superior because of your race on here. This is is litered with cuckolds posing as "couples" and its bias against white men. This is degrades white men, whether the men want to hear it or not.

You are submissive in the bedroom because its a change of pace from your everyday life. Always being in control and dominant in the work place or everyday family life so for you its a way to change it up.

don't listen to all the nonsense of inferior or superior because of your race on here. This is is litered with cuckolds posing as "couples" and its bias against white men. This is degrades white men, whether the men want to hear it or not.

You are submissive in the bedroom because its a change of pace from your everyday life. Always being in control and dominant in the work place or everyday family life so for you its a way to change it up.
The latter is true, but knowing (and seeing) many blacks are better endowed enforces getting and staying a cuck or stag. So your first point is false. For scientific proof, please just confer the studies quoted f.e. here: http://penissizedebate.com/page48_penissize-race.htm

The latter is true, but knowing (and seeing) many blacks are better endowed enforces getting and staying a cuck or stag. So your first point is false. For scientific proof, please just confer the studies quoted f.e. here: http://penissizedebate.com/page48_penissize-race.htm
what statistical data proves they're more endowed? use legit resources not something you found on wikipedia.

I'm white and I'm 10" endowed and 6.5" girth. There are tons of endowed white men, most don't swing because we have sexy girlfriends, wives or fuck buddies. The white men on here are submissive, socially awkward, single men who enjoy being humiliated by others. To stereotype the entire white men race based off what you see on this site is diabolical.

what statistical data proves they're more endowed? use legit resources not something you found on wikipedia.

I'm white and I'm 10" endowed and 6.5" girth. There are tons of endowed white men, most don't swing because we have sexy girlfriends, wives or fuck buddies. The white men on here are submissive, socially awkward, single men who enjoy being humiliated by others. To stereotype the entire white men race based off what you see on this site is diabolical.
Wikipedia?! Are you not able to click the link? Or did you not see it?

It's good for you being well-endowed, but you are ONE person only, statistics show otherwise. Please just read the scientific studies quoted on the site. At least they won't mean anything for you, but that doesn't make them wrong.

I'm an alpha when it comes to anything and anywhere except the bedroom. What's up with that? Seriously I'm not a psychologist. Any idea?
Same here. Kickboxer, succesful lawyer, etc. Although, I cant submit.i love to watch my wife indulging in any way she likes. I dont find it necessary to submitt. What's that? I dont have a si gle submissive bone. I can't submit. I wont try to be something I am not. The other day I ve read about "stag vixen" lifrstyle. Look into it.

FYI I’m not socially awkward or single, just kinky and exploring it.

As for “being alpha in real life” and also being into performing submissive sexual roles, I don’t think there’s any contradiction and in fact it’s probably a highly complementary arrangement. Sexuality, especially that which does not conform to rigid social norms, is a form of play. People use sexual play to work out and address lots of fears, insecurities, and contradictions. Social hierarchies, power, and relationships are a big concern often addressed in sexual play. This is absolutely true in Dominance/submission play, and I think cuckolding shares many similarities with D/s in that regard. It’s about power transference.

Also, the whole “alpha dog” thing is pop psyche bs; canines don’t have that type of structure. Social dominance in humans is real, but it isn’t in-born and instead fluctuates according to conditions and contexts.

FYI I’m not socially awkward or single, just kinky and exploring it.

As for “being alpha in real life” and also being into performing submissive sexual roles, I don’t think there’s any contradiction and in fact it’s probably a highly complementary arrangement. Sexuality, especially that which does not conform to rigid social norms, is a form of play. People use sexual play to work out and address lots of fears, insecurities, and contradictions. Social hierarchies, power, and relationships are a big concern often addressed in sexual play. This is absolutely true in Dominance/submission play, and I think cuckolding shares many similarities with D/s in that regard. It’s about power transference.

Also, the whole “alpha dog” thing is pop psyche bs; canines don’t have that type of structure. Social dominance in humans is real, but it isn’t in-born and instead fluctuates according to conditions and contexts.
I agree. There is no contradiction. Except, 9ne should not ******* oneself to be something someone its not. Just, as you should be who you really are. All big apes are socially organize according to a perceibed hierarchy of power. I can enjoy a huge cock in my ass withput sicologically submitting. Rile playing is great. Submission is sicological suicide. No fucking way.

Back